Week 4 north florida district predictions

DisabledAccount

Couple of decent district games tomorrow or Tuesday, here my predictions for a few of them

Buchholz @ Fleming Island

Fleming Island has been playing well so far with wins over first Coast and sandalwood and Might be the wild card of 7a region 1 while buchholz is 2 time defending District champs but are currently down their starting qb due to injury 

I'm taking Fleming Island 34-21 over buchholz 

Spruce Creek @ Sandalwood 

Last year spruce creek and sandalwood advanced to postseason through tie breaker after beating out Mandrian to enter playoffs but sandalwood appears to be down this year as is mandrian which is leaving spruce creek as likely District favorite 

I'm taking spruce creek 31-14 over sandalwood 

Atlantic Coast @ Fletcher

Truthfully neither team has been that impressive this year, Atlantic Coast is rebuilding and Fletcher appears to not be as strong as previous years but should still be good enough to beat Atlantic coast 

I'm taking Fletcher 37-20 over Atlantic Coast 

Columbia @ Robert E Lee 

This is likely going to determine who wins 7a district 2 and winner has good chance to finish as regions number 1 seed,  both are 3-0 heading into game but in last 2 meetings in 2016 Lee won,

Week 4 Lee won 28-7

And in playoffs  43-7

Columbia looks to win back district and quiet a lot of doubters in this game 

I'm taking Columbia in a upset and from seeing what a lot in Jacksonville think it probably will be considered upset of the week and maybe even biggest upset of all time ;)

Columbia over Lee 34-30

34 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Couple of decent district games tomorrow or Tuesday, here my predictions for a few of them

Buchholz @ Fleming Island

Fleming Island has been playing well so far with wins over first Coast and sandalwood and Might be the wild card of 7a region 1 while buchholz is 2 time defending District champs but are currently down their starting qb due to injury 

I'm taking Fleming Island 34-21 over buchholz 

Spruce Creek @ Sandalwood 

Last year spruce creek and sandalwood advanced to postseason through tie breaker after beating out Mandrian to enter playoffs but sandalwood appears to be down this year as is mandrian which is leaving spruce creek as likely District favorite 

I'm taking spruce creek 31-14 over sandalwood 

Atlantic Coast @ Fletcher

Truthfully neither team has been that impressive this year, Atlantic Coast is rebuilding and Fletcher appears to not be as strong as previous years but should still be good enough to beat Atlantic coast 

I'm taking Fletcher 37-20 over Atlantic Coast 

Columbia @ Robert E Lee 

This is likely going to determine who wins 7a district 2 and winner has good chance to finish as regions number 1 seed,  both are 3-0 heading into game but in last 2 meetings in 2016 Lee won,

Week 4 Lee won 28-7

And in playoffs  43-7

Columbia looks to win back district and quiet a lot of doubters in this game 

I'm taking Columbia in a upset and from seeing what a lot in Jacksonville think it probably will be considered upset of the week and maybe even biggest upset of all time ;)

Columbia over Lee 34-30

Nice predictions. There will be some more better games in the NorthEast Florida area later on.

1 minute ago, Brendan Johnson said:

A few district games like Mandarin vs Sandalwood rivalry and Raines vs Ribault rivalry non-district is always the biggest at the end of the year. But Week-wise I'm not sure.

It seems Mandrian and sandalwood both down a bit

Will that rivarly still be strong this year 

9 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It seems Mandrian and sandalwood both down a bit

Will that rivarly still be strong this year 

It's still a rivalry but anyone can win that game. Mandarin and Sandalwood aren't as good like the last few years in football. Duval County is struggling in football this year and for a good record. Lee, University Christain and Bolles are the 3 in Duval to look good this year in Duval County.

1 minute ago, Brendan Johnson said:

It's still a rivalry but anyone can win that game. Mandarin and Sandalwood aren't as good like the last few years in football. Duval County is struggling in football this year and for a good record. Lee, University Christain and Bolles are the 3 in Duval to look good this year in Duval County.

Duval decent but looks like a few teams are in transition phase this year 

I wonder how Lee will be in 2018 once Jones graduates

Is Trinity Christian down this year?