BROWARD COUNTY WEEK 5 TOP 10

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

#1 ST THOMAS - still undefeated still playing raider football looking for their first 4 pete.

#2 AMERiCAN HERiTAGE - undefeated looking as strong as they ever looked and still going strong.

#3 CARDiNAL GiBBONS - Undefeated looking like the best team they ever had & finally ready to take over the throne in 5A district 16

#4 CHAMiNADE - 1-1 but bounced back with a tough win on the road vs a solid Miramar team.

#5 Deerfield BEACH - 1-1 coming off a big lost to a nationally ranked sj team but to note they did beat the defending 6a champs on the road in a very low scoring game defense is stout but showed signs of vunerability on the road and their cinsistency on offense is to be detrmined.

#6 UNIVERSITY SCHOOL - undefeated with two solid wins and look to add to that this week.

#7 WESTERN undefeated with two solid wins with 1 of them being on the road vs my panthers the wildcats are looking dangerous early on and should be token serious.

#8 PLANTATION- WELL HELLO PLANTATION.!!! after a year of just unbearable football the colonels are back and look to be back to colonel football back up under the direction of coach davis

#9 STRANAHAN - ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I see you dragons undefeated and blasted a ely team who was expected to be much improved and a team who have owned you when you all did play if you didn't shock no one else you shocked me and earn a spot in my top 10.

10. MIRAMAR- 0-1 because of their week 1 bye week but almost stole 1 vs a very talented chaminade team actually led 13-0 to only lose 14-13 but in that game had a lot of positive things to build off of moving forward.

iN CONSiDERATiON - boyd Anderson , archbishop McCarthy, cypress bay , Hallandale

1 minute ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

#1 ST THOMAS - still undefeated still playing raider football looking for their first 3 pete.

#2 AMERiCAN HERiTAGE - undefeated looking as strong as they ever looked and still going strong.

#3 CARDiNAL GiBBONS - Undefeated looking like the best team they ever had & finally ready to take over the throne in 5A district 16

#4 CHAMiNADE - 1-1 but bounced back with a tough win on the road vs a solid Miramar team.

#5 Deerfield BEACH - 1-1 coming off a big lost to a nationally ranked sj team but to note they did beat the defending 6a champs on the road in a very low scoring game defense is stout but showed signs of vunerability on the road and their cinsistency on offense is to be detrmined.

#6 UNIVERSITY SCHOOL - undefeated with two solid wins and look to add to that this week.

#7 WESTERN undefeated with two solid wins with 1 of them being on the road vs my panthers the wildcats are looking dangerous early on and should be token serious.

#8 PLANTATION- WELL HELLO PLANTATION.!!! after a year of just unbearable football the colonels are back and look to be back to colonel football back up under the direction of coach davis

#9 STRANAHAN - ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I see you dragons undefeated and blasted a ely team who was expected to be much improved and a team who have owned you when you all did play if you didn't shock no one else you shocked me and earn a spot in my top 10.

10. MIRAMAR- 0-1 because of their week 1 bye week but almost stole 1 vs a very talented chaminade team actually led 13-0 to only lose 14-13 but in that game had a lot of positive things to build off of moving forward.

iN CONSiDERATiON - boyd Anderson , archbishop McCarthy, cypress bay , Hallandale

Actually St Thomas Aquinas going for 4

Osceola, viera and plant