What's up in here?

Willie Stargell

2 minutes ago, Willie Stargell said:

thanks, hoss. I'll hang around a minute to see what's up anyway...if that's alright with you? Willie don't stay where Willie ain't welcome...is this a serious-post only establishment? Serious question.

It's not all serious around here. Just has to abide by the forum rules/be good clean humor. 

Wow haven't seen Willie on the boards in a long time.  For that matter other than Badbird I haven't seen any of the the slaps in a long time.  I don't post much here.  I just lurk for the most part.  No Lonewolf sightings either unless he is going by a different name.  Havent seen him since he closed the 4F(I think it was something like that)board.

33 minutes ago, Willie Stargell said:

Riddle me this, SportsNut or Columbia fella...how in the blue blazes did da 'bault hem up Lee like they did??

That I can't answer -- perhaps Columbia can since he's the North Florida guru on this board. I really don't know anything about North Florida. 

12 minutes ago, Willie Stargell said:

To duplicate ifTigers are going to be able toIs it something you’reLee has been there for the last few years… I asked what Ribault did to stifle the generals...Is it something your Tigers are going to be able to do if y’all play Lee again?

I haven't gotten a chance to check out film on ribault vs Lee yet but from what i heard ribault was able to contain Derrick Jones for Lee

If we can somehow hold that guy in check in a rematch we will beat Lee because without Derrick Jones the offense for Lee won't be nearly as effective