Joe Pinkos Weekly Forecast week 8

DisabledAccount

Viera has played both Rockledge and Palm Bay.  Had 5 turnovers and missed 3 FG's to squeak by the Raiders 13 - 6.  Dropped 59 on Palm Bay and had 2 turnovers in red zone. Rockledge is fixing to beat Palm Bay, M.I., Titusville, and Space Coast to win that district.  Then Palm Bay will have to hope and squeeze in Playoffs with points. Raiders will finish with their rival Cocoa to get ready for playoffs.  Only a prediction; come end of season Rockledge's only losses will come from State powers (Viera, Osceola, Clearwater CC, and Cocoa).  they have a better defense than Palm Bay (Tennison is best defensive player in this area) and with Mitchel and Corbin in backfield their offense is better.

Rockledge 26  Palm Bay 17 

8 hours ago, Mustangs78 said:

Viera has played both Rockledge and Palm Bay.  Had 5 turnovers and missed 3 FG's to squeak by the Raiders 13 - 6.  Dropped 59 on Palm Bay and had 2 turnovers in red zone. Rockledge is fixing to beat Palm Bay, M.I., Titusville, and Space Coast to win that district.  Then Palm Bay will have to hope and squeeze in Playoffs with points. Raiders will finish with their rival Cocoa to get ready for playoffs.  Only a prediction; come end of season Rockledge's only losses will come from State powers (Viera, Osceola, Clearwater CC, and Cocoa).  they have a better defense than Palm Bay (Tennison is best defensive player in this area) and with Mitchel and Corbin in backfield their offense is better.

Rockledge 26  Palm Bay 17 

I think you are correct that Rockledge is the more talented team but Palm Bay looked to be better coached. I agree they are about to go on a run. This game might go down to what Rockledge team shows up. Their were some coaching issues during Viera game not sure they have been worked out. When you have Mitchell,Corbin, and Tennison all in your backfield and the QB runs the ball, that is a problem.       Rockledge  27    Palm Bay 21