DILLARD HIGH UPDATED 2018 SCHEDULE

So I got our schedule not much if anything stood out to me most of our schedule is the same as last year just the home and always are flipped.

DATES ARE UNKNOWN ....and this is not the exact order.

SPRING OPPONENT- MIRAMAR 

KOC OPPONENT- N/A ...was told it Won’t Be STA this year 

REGULAR SEASON CONFIRMED OPPONENTS

At Boyd Anderson 

at gibbons 

at booker t 

at Boynton beach 

at archbishop McCarthy 

At Dillard’s campus vs Ely 

Home vs Northeast 

Stranahan At Dillard 

At western 

which leaves us with one slot open we won’t be playing Deerfield this year.

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

So I got our schedule not much if anything stood out to me most of our schedule is the same as last year just the home and always are flipped.

SPRING OPPONENT- MIRAMAR 

At Boyd Anderson 

at gibbons 

at booker t 

at Boynton beach 

at archbishop McCarthy 

At Dillard’s campus vs Ely 

Home vs Northeast 

Stranahan At Dillard 

At western 

Not bad.  Seems like a lot of road games.

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Seems like they got a HC for the job over there but I think they lose like 15 total starters that were Seniors?

I think it was a little less but we did lose a lot and the most alarming part is I have heard of zero transfers that transferd In so far I thought with the HC we got he would attract loads of transfers from other schools like a ice Harris or Mc or mcc or chaninade Head Coach does.

6 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I think it was a little less but we did lose a lot and the most alarming part is I have heard of zero transfers that transferd In so far I thought with the HC we got he would attract loads of transfers from other schools like a ice Harris or Mc or mcc or chaninade Head Coach does.

Well, that is saying a lot.....Although the new Dillard HC comes in with what could be viewed as a solid, expecting him to be a magnet at the level of a Ice Harris or a small private power seems like pretty high standards and expectations. 

7 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Once Dillard shows they aren't the Dillard of the past few seasons they won't have any trouble attracting transfers 

Now is time to strike, especially with question marks at a few powerhouse privates in broward 

5 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Well, that is saying a lot.....Although the new Dillard HC comes in with what could be viewed as a solid, expecting him to be a magnet at the level of a Ice Harris or a small private power seems like pretty high standards and expectations. 

I can understand your point. @ColumbiaHighFan2017class I agree but the crazy thing is the last 3 years Dillard has not been a bad team by far it has been the coaching and discipline that held them back. Especially offensively. Defense we were atleast average. This coach comes in as a offensive guru so I hear @BrowardHandicapper Do you know if he is bringing in his own staff ?

I can understand your point. @ColumbiaHighFan2017class I agree but the crazy thing is the last 3 years Dillard has not been a bad team by far it has been the coaching and discipline that held them back. Especially offensively. Defense we were atleast average. This coach comes in as a offensive guru so I hear @BrowardHandicapper Do you know if he is bringing in his own staff ?

Not sure if he is bringing his own staff.  I thought last year Dillard won all the games they were supposed to for the most part. The games that the lost were pretty much to better teams, not necessarily getting out coached. What can you do....

2 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Not sure if he is bringing his own staff.  I thought last year Dillard won all the games they were supposed to for the most part. The games that the lost were pretty much to better teams, not necessarily getting out coached. What can you do....

Look at the gibbons game it was 6-0 Dillard after 1 6-3 Dillard at the halftime after intermission gibbons made adjustments Dillard didn’t it took us 3 games just  to score our first half offensive touchdown that’s coaching in 3 of the last 4 postseasons games we only scored 7 0 and 0 that’s coaching our offense have been putrid the last few years. Coaches suppose to be able to scheme and coach to match what you have which in my opinion was some talented athletes.

Look at the gibbons game it was 6-0 Dillard after 1 6-3 Dillard at the halftime after intermission gibbons made adjustments Dillard didn’t it took us 3 games just  to score our first half offensive touchdown that’s coaching in 3 of the last 4 postseasons games we only scored 7 0 and 0 that’s coaching our offense have been putrid the last few years. Coaches suppose to be able to scheme and coach to match what you have which in my opinion was some talented athletes.

Well remember that Cardinal Gibbons was a much better team then Dillard last year.  Coaching aside , sometimes you also have to be able to play and match a team athletically for 4 quarters to get the W.  I just don’t think Dillard lost that game to Cardinal Gibbons because they were out coached.  

47 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Well remember that Cardinal Gibbons was a much better team then Dillard last year.  Coaching aside , sometimes you also have to be able to play and match a team athletically for 4 quarters to get the W.  I just don’t think Dillard lost that game to Cardinal Gibbons because they were out coached.  

I get what your saying I just really hope to see a more disciplined and prepared Dillard team this year that will be ready to match up with any team on their schedule. At booker t at western at gibbons will be no joke.

13 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Just 2 guaranteed losses and a bunch of toss ups. So far i got them going 4-5 

Aren't you the person who said Boyd Anderson was a guaranteed loss last year? 

Thought you would learn from your mistakes nolebull 

Wait till teams have actually played a game before making predictions LMAO 

On 4/3/2018 at 4:58 PM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

SPRING OPPONENT- MIRAMAR 

At Boyd Anderson   W

at gibbons   L

at booker t   toss up

at Boynton beach   W

at archbishop McCarthy  W

At Dillard’s campus vs Ely  W

Home vs Northeast  W

Stranahan At Dillard  W

At western  toss up

I got Dillard getting anywhere from 6-8 wins out of the 9 regular season games listed but question is who is the last team

@nolebull813 who the other 2 losses 

I see 3 at most there 

Guaranteed losses - BTW and CG 

tossups - Western, Boynton, BA, Ely, Stranahan, McCarthy 

Guaranteed win - Northeast 

so 2-1 before the season starts. Depending how much better Dillard got as opposed to the tossups it could be 7-2 as the best case and 2-7 as the nightmare scenario. I say it's somewhere in the middle 5-4 or 4-5 

On 4/5/2018 at 10:03 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I got Dillard getting anywhere from 6-8 wins out of the 9 regular season games listed but question is who is the last team

@nolebull813 who the other 2 losses 

I see 3 at most there 

"Wait till teams have actually played a game before making predictions LMAO" lol Didn't you just did the same thing 

On 4/12/2018 at 8:15 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Honestly who in that district would anyone be able to honestly say that right now is better than Dillard without hesitation? 

Still haven’t found out or last game yet u would think schedules would be out by now on twitter or something. But as far as the other teams in our district I haven’t heard anything about them this off season so idk.

• 2 weeks later...

DILLARDS UPDATED SCHEDULE  With Dates 

AUG 24th @ BOOKER T 

AUG 31st @ WESTERN 

SEP 7th @ GIBBONS

SEP 14th @ BOYD ANDERSON

SEP 21st (HOME) vs HOLLYWOOD HILLS

SEP 29th (HOME) vs STRANAHAN

OCT 5th @ ARCHBISHOP MCCARTHY 

OCT 13th HOMECOMING VS NORTHEAST

BYE WEEK 

OCTOBER 26TH @ BOYNTON BEACH