During the spring, koc, and regular seasons

Floridatech

Vero have quietly beaten teams who have been state champions since 2000 or teams who have made deep playoff runs......

Palm Bay won state championships in 2000 and 2002 also made it to semi finals in 2010

Lincoln won state titles in 1999 2001 2010 and were state runner ups in 2008 and 2012

Dwyer won state championships in 2009 and 2013 they were runner ups in 2000 as well and made other serious runs in the playoffs in 2008 and 2010 

Oscar Smith Virginia won states in 2008 and 2011 they were runner ups in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 they are like 40-11 in the playoffs from 2004-2017

Pahokee won states in 98 and 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008 2016 and multiple time state runner ups

Viera state runner-up in 2015 and was robbed of a victory over Plant last year 

If we beat Venice that'll add to the resume wish we would've played South Dade in that scrimmage 

22 hours ago, Floridatech said:

Vero have quietly beaten teams who have been state champions since 2000 or teams who have made deep playoff runs......

Palm Bay won state championships in 2000 and 2002 also made it to semi finals in 2010

Lincoln won state titles in 1999 2001 2010 and were state runner ups in 2008 and 2012

Dwyer won state championships in 2009 and 2013 they were runner ups in 2000 as well and made other serious runs in the playoffs in 2008 and 2010 

Oscar Smith Virginia won states in 2008 and 2011 they were runner ups in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 they are like 40-11 in the playoffs from 2004-2017

Pahokee won states in 98 and 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008 2016 and multiple time state runner ups

Viera state runner-up in 2015 and was robbed of a victory over Plant last year 

If we beat Venice that'll add to the resume wish we would've played South Dade in that scrimmage 

Did Vero put up wins against those programs the year those programs won a state championship or something like that?

15 hours ago, MuckCityChamp said:

If I can remember correctly, Pahokee beat Vero during the years that PK won championships.

From 2004 to present Pahokee never played Vero. They played Vero Beach twice defeating them in 2007 and losing to them in 2017. Not sure what happened before 2004.

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

From 2004 to present Pahokee never played Vero. They played Vero Beach twice defeating them in 2007 and losing to them in 2017. Not sure what happened before 2004.

04 preseason win for Vero 23-21

07 25-2 win for Pahokee 

08 28-10 win Pahokee 

17 28-13 win for Vero

I am taking this to mean that none of these games were regular season. If so I would imagine that they don't count and are thus pretty meaningless, right? I myself never consider wins and loses in Spring, Pre-Season, and KOC, games to mean much of anything. Just my thoughts on the subject. Although, there are a few folks that actually take these games to heart including a few coaches. ;)

15 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

I am taking this to mean that none of these games were regular season. If so I would imagine that they don't count and are thus pretty meaningless, right? I myself never consider wins and loses in Spring, Pre-Season, and KOC, games to mean much of anything. Just my thoughts on the subject. Although, there are a few folks that actually take these games to heart including a few coaches. ;)

A team should have mentality of wanting to win every single time they play someone else 

The moment you start devaluing chances to beat another team at any time it's played you are not playing at the competitive level you need to compete at a championship level. 

Look at the teams who are generally successful, the ones that generally win use any opportunity against another team as a chance to show dominance and have that drive that losing in any circumstances is unacceptable 

55 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

A team should have mentality of wanting to win every single time they play someone else 

The moment you start devaluing chances to beat another team at any time it's played you are not playing at the competitive level you need to compete at a championship level. 

Look at the teams who are generally successful, the ones that generally win use any opportunity against another team as a chance to show dominance and have that drive that losing in any circumstances is unacceptable 

"We gonna beat _____, throw a W on that schedule! Who you with, APK, ..."

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

Do u read well I said the 04 game was a preseason game