What’s up With info on Other SFL schools ??

6 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

SAYs who ?? LOL where have their coaching got the most ?? LOl we will see wen they go against some big boys this year 

I'll rephrase it

They struggle because of coaching,  i should have been more clear 

They are one of most talented teams in broward 

14 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

BOl lol consistent in what bro ? Lol they play in one of the weakest districts in Broward they constantly getting bounced in the first or second round at home once they play a real team they have ZERO state titles 

but aye if u talking about consistent in getting transfers then aye I guess 

Yes who else in Broward county been atleast going to the playoffs every year and beating the better teams on their schedule? Switch district with DFB and Dillard, how would y’all fare in there district and vice versa?

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

Yes who else in Broward county been atleast going to the playoffs every year and beating the better teams on their schedule? Switch district with DFB and Dillard, how would y’all fare in there district and vice versa?

Deerfield Beach has 31 wins over the past 3 seasons.  The next most winning public school program in Broward during that same time has 22.  So, no public school in Broward even comes close to them.  Deerfield deserves credit.   

42 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Deerfield Beach has 31 wins over the past 3 seasons.  The next most winning public school program in Broward during that same time has 22.  So, no public school in Broward even comes close to them.  Deerfield deserves credit.   

Deerfield has 28 wins not 31. maxpreps is wrong for 2016.  They have them winning games in March

1 minute ago, badbird said:

Columbiafan How many times have you seen Deerfield Beach play?

I've seen highlights and before you say anything that observation was not entirely mine

Several people that have went to games over the years have given the observation that they are undisciplined as a team and heavily penalized (Bolles game)

Heard similar things about when they went up to play SJR this past year 

Where there's as much smoke as you see with deerfield there got to be a fire somewhere 

7 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Well for starters it’s not 31 wins for them two they don’t go to the play offs every year because jus in 2014 or 2015 they went 4-5 & 3 if we had their district we would see the playoffs every year to the hell Piper Douglas Coral Springs ?? Lol hahahahaha 

dont get me wrong Boynton and ba is no world beaters but 2013 Boynton with Lamar and 2015 or 2016 ba would have gave Deerfield all they could have handled and probably would have won & really beating the better teams on their schedule ?? They got thrashed by bolles ...they constantly get exited out the playoffs in the first or second round ...like (Dillard) they still have ZERO state titles so all these regular season wins forrrr wat ? To be another (Peyton Manning) well shoot he at least have two rings... their gonna get steam rolled by chaminade and wen they go to ga and didn’t they also get steam rolled by that St. John’s team or is that this year ? Either way it was or will be a massacre ...they constantly have one of the weakest schedules in the county ...sure they had one or two 10-0 seasons beating st Thomas along the way but turned right around and got ran out of the playoffs by 15+ points so please spare me with this buck pride hype until they actually DO SOMETHING.

41 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Well for starters it’s not 31 wins for them two they don’t go to the play offs every year because jus in 2014 or 2015 they went 4-5 & 3 if we had their district we would see the playoffs every year to the hell Piper Douglas Coral Springs ?? Lol hahahahaha 

dont get me wrong Boynton and ba is no world beaters but 2013 Boynton with Lamar and 2015 or 2016 ba would have gave Deerfield all they could have handled and probably would have won & really beating the better teams on their schedule ?? They got thrashed by bolles ...they constantly get exited out the playoffs in the first or second round ...like (Dillard) they still have ZERO state titles so all these regular season wins forrrr wat ? To be another (Peyton Manning) well shoot he at least have two rings... their gonna get steam rolled by chaminade and wen they go to ga and didn’t they also get steam rolled by that St. John’s team or is that this year ? Either way it was or will be a massacre ...they constantly have one of the weakest schedules in the county ...sure they had one or two 10-0 seasons beating st Thomas along the way but turned right around and got ran out of the playoffs by 15+ points so please spare me with this buck pride hype until they actually DO SOMETHING.

Deerfield Beach District is not world beaters lets be honest 

Lets take deerfield Beach and Dillard out of districts last year

It's no question deerfield district is better comparing last year and probably this year as well because so far i ain't hearing anything super positive about the rest of those teams in that district brah

But here's the good news,  Dillard could probably win district this year blindfolded but the district is bad enough that dillard will be only playoff team from that district and that likely means 3-4 teams will once again come out of district 16

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I've seen highlights and before you say anything that observation was not entirely mine

Several people that have went to games over the years have given the observation that they are undisciplined as a team and heavily penalized (Bolles game)

Heard similar things about when they went up to play SJR this past year 

Where there's as much smoke as you see with deerfield there got to be a fire somewhere 

so you've never seen a game and just take the words of others.

so you've never seen a game and just take the words of others.

And i actually have seen them play before, just not the games i heard this poor coaching smoke come from 

I watched the sta vs deerfield game last year because it was first time i had seen a deerfield stream available 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Deerfield Beach District is not world beaters lets be honest 

Lets take deerfield Beach and Dillard out of districts last year

It's no question deerfield district is better comparing last year and probably this year as well because so far i ain't hearing anything super positive about the rest of those teams in that district brah

But here's the good news,  Dillard could probably win district this year blindfolded but the district is bad enough that dillard will be only playoff team from that district and that likely means 3-4 teams will once again come out of district 16

Same goes for Deerfield which is how Miramar plant & western made it 

not sure but before I start calling coaches poor I would at least watch them play once or keep my mouth shut

Let me ask you this

Most of the time when a team appears "undisciplined" who does the blame generally fall on?

And i have seen them play,  just not the games that this smoke came from

I heard this critical observation from the game with Bolles and the game with SJR 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Let me ask you this

Most of the time when a team appears "undisciplined" who does the blame generally fall on?

And i have seen them play,  just not the games that this smoke came from

I heard this critical observation from the game with Bolles and the game with SJR 

you said you have seen hi-lights.  Before I start calling out coaches I would make sure I've seen them or else it's best to not say anything at all.  

Depends on what you are calling undisciplined.  Dr. Phillips gets lots of penalties and from the outside they seem undisciplined but trust me they are not undisciplined. That is how they are taught to play.  Back in the day Edgewater seemed undisciplined but there was a method to the madness.  

you said you have seen hi-lights.  Before I start calling out coaches I would make sure I've seen them or else it's best to not say anything at all.  

Depends on what you are calling undisciplined.  Dr. Phillips gets lots of penalties and from the outside they seem undisciplined but trust me they are not undisciplined. That is how they are taught to play.  Back in the day Edgewater seemed undisciplined but there was a method to the madness.  

I did but then i thought back after posting and i remembered that i watched them play a game last year 

I guess since i was bored watching it and i muted it a few times i forgot about it lol

31 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I did but then i thought back after posting and i remembered that i watched them play a game last year 

I guess since i was bored watching it and i muted it a few times i forgot about it lol

Deerfield has made the playoffs 3 years in a row now. The only other time in their history they did that was in the late 90's and early 00's.  They lost to the eventual state champion in 2015 and 2016.  And the coach is coming into his 4th season I believe, so hopefully they are on the right track.   

Just now, OldSchoolLion said:

Deerfield has made the playoffs 3 years in a row now. The only other time in their history they did that was in the late 90's and early 00's.  They lost to the eventual state champion in 2015 and 2016.  And the coach is coming into his 4th season I believe, so hopefully they are on the right track.   

Well they face Buford this year if i recall correctly 

It would be nice for a FL team to finally beat Buford since they usually have this states number in previous games