Southwest Florida - the board's dead area

Hwy17

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Canes could tell you why a team lost or won, and be correct 99% of the time, but his anal iz'd way of telling you wasn't worth the debate. He didn't play by the rules at times on the boards so I assume he is the same way in life. It was easy to turn him on or off like a light switch. Just have to know when to flip the switch and turn out the lights.

Can't let people like him bother you. Just ignore them.

Of course it isn't worth arguing 

Even if I was right he would never admit it and he would just start throwing insults to save face and not have me destroy what little credibility he has

On 8/7/2018 at 11:03 AM, muckboy561 said:

Who is this Canes guy?

Muck................Canes used to be a member of the Florida Varsity board for many years. He is from either the Miami area or Ft. Lauderdale. Many on that forum did not care for him as he was very abrasive and sometimes even obnoxious. He said what he felt no matter the consequences. I think he was an extremely knowledgeable guy in HS football and especially with the team he supported which was STA. Some disagree with my take on him. At any rate he left that board and is now with another board somewhere. He chose not to come on this board as he probably would have been kicked off the same day. I have to say he never bothered me or upset me. I discounted his acerbic attitude and absorbed the informative things he had to give. When canes was on a board you can be assured that there was a great deal of lively and entertaining conversation. The board lit up when he was on line.

3 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Muck................Canes used to be a member of the Florida Varsity board for many years. He is from either the Miami area or Ft. Lauderdale. Many on that forum did not care for him as he was very abrasive and sometimes even obnoxious. He said what he felt no matter the consequences. I think he was an extremely knowledgeable guy in HS football and especially with the team he supported which was STA. Some disagree with my take on him. At any rate he left that board and is now with another board somewhere. He chose not to come on this board as he probably would have been kicked off the same day. I have to say he never bothered me or upset me. I discounted his acerbic attitude and absorbed the informative things he had to give. When canes was on a board you can be assured that there was a great deal of lively and entertaining conversation. The board lit up when he was on line.

He did come over here

Everytime he insulted our members and called this forum a "niche" operation full of clueless fanboys

Yet the hypocrite he is he always shows up whenever anyone says anything negative about poor defenseless sta 

He showed me there he is a fraud

On 8/8/2018 at 12:12 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

He did come over here

Everytime he insulted our members and called this forum a "niche" operation full of clueless fanboys

Yet the hypocrite he is he always shows up whenever anyone says anything negative about poor defenseless sta 

He showed me there he is a fraud

He must have come over to this board before I did as I never saw a message posted by him since I've been here. I'm wondering what age he is. Also, what attachment to HS football does he have? Was he or is he a coach? Did he graduate from STA?

34 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

He must have come over to this board before I did as I never saw a message posted by him since I've been here. I'm wondering what age he is. Also, what attachment to HS football does he have? Was he or is he a coach? Did he graduate from STA?

He was over here like 2 months ago and a few months before on a different account 

He never lasted longer than a week and after last time i made sure he couldn't post without approval from a mod on any account and removed all his posts

Guccifer 

Carlos Danger 

Beastfromwithin

All were his accounts 

36 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

I'm not sure exactly when he graduated from there but i think he was in school back when Lincoln beat them at state in 01 based on a story i heard over on rivals a few months back

In fact i don't think they ever won state while he was at sta and if so then good, he doesn't deserve to feel the special feeling of being a champion, he has never acted with the respect and responsibly  that comes with being a champion so he shouldn't be ever able to be a part of it 

Idk if he was a coach before but he isn't now, that i do know but i think he gets info from coaches at sta but none of his info is from his own eyes,  he isn't getting info any different than i could

Only difference is unlike him i don't manipulate my way into getting info from coaches just to post it here,  i respect our coaches enough to keep stuff from behind closed doors to stay that way,  CANES will use any info he grovels for to make himself seem like he knows everything