Estero Looking for Third HC in 1 Year

OldSchoolLion

Forgive me if this has already been reported, but I searched the forum and could not find anything.  This program appeared in a state final 20 years ago and really showed some promise.  After a dropoff, they looked to be back on track earlier this decade, but things have obviously deteriorated again.  

https://usatodayhss.com/2018/florida-football-coach-steps-down-a-week-before-fall-camp

Many new schools opened in Lee County since Estero was a solid program.  Their incredible run to the final in '98   was a series of good fortunes.  Fort Myers had beaten them by10 in the regular season but lost to a nice Lely team forcing a three way tiebreaker.  I mentioned to our defensive coach it would be in our best interest to be the runner-up.  Oh how he didn't like that.  So FM wins the shootout and stays home. Beats Palm Beach Gardens 41-0.  Then you know how the story goes, lost to STA 24-10. Meanwhile, Estero goes on the road and beats South Fork by 1, South Plantation by  1, Charlotte by 24, then Lakeland by 1 with a second chance on a field goal attempt due to a penalty.  Lakeland had taken STA out prior but the Naughts suffered numerous injuries.   Enjoy your posts Old School Lion.

23 minutes ago, Wavebb said:

Many new schools opened in Lee County since Estero was a solid program.  Their incredible run to the final in '98   was a series of good fortunes.  Fort Myers had beaten them by10 in the regular season but lost to a nice Lely team forcing a three way tiebreaker.  I mentioned to our defensive coach it would be in our best interest to be the runner-up.  Oh how he didn't like that.  So FM wins the shootout and stays home. Beats Palm Beach Gardens 41-0.  Then you know how the story goes, lost to STA 24-10. Meanwhile, Estero goes on the road and beats South Fork by 1, South Plantation by  1, Charlotte by 24, then Lakeland by 1 with a second chance on a field goal attempt due to a penalty.  Lakeland had taken STA out prior but the Naughts suffered numerous injuries.   Enjoy your posts Old School Lion.

in case you didn't find this one yet

26 minutes ago, Wavebb said:

...a couple more for you