Will Ridge Take the District over Osceola in 8A D7?

OldSchoolLion

I really like the Kowboys.  But am asking the question because Ridge of Polk County has been knocking at the door and I hear little talk of this team out of anyone.  They seem to be steadily improving without a reliance on big-name talent.  Last year Osceola won 17-12 and the year before it was 27-26.  All 4 games played between these teams this decade have been extremely close and this year's game will be played at Ridge.  Coach Richard Tate is starting his 30th season of coaching and is in the third year of his second stint at Ridge.  This will be his 10th season at Ridge.  

2 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I really like the Kowboys.  But am asking the question because Ridge of Polk County has been knocking at the door and I hear little talk of this team out of anyone.  They seem to be steadily improving without a reliance on big-name talent.  Last year Osceola won 17-12 and the year before it was 27-26.  All 4 games played between these teams this decade have been extremely close and this year's game will be played at Ridge.  Coach Richard Tate is starting his 30th season of coaching and is in the third year of his second stint at Ridge.  This will be his 10th season at Ridge.  

I think there are no fans from that side of Polk County on the board. They probably have as good a chance as they ever have. Osceola was not especially impressive in its Spring game.