STA beating Demetha 24-0

Floridatech

7 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

They already state champions to me, STA might not get to rematch Venice because they'll be knocked out by then maybe 

Bc they beat some oos team? 

Dematha wasn't same program last year as in the past and i would wait until Dematha plays some more games before we start treating this game as a huge one

Again I'll be much more impressed if they can do same to MC 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dematha wasn't same program last year as in the past and i would wait until Dematha plays some more games before we start treating this game as a huge one

Loooool actually yes they looked good against a good ahh team tonight 

3 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Loooool actually yes they looked good against a good ahh team tonight 

I would like to see what Dematha does against teams like St Johns or St Francis Academy or Good Counsel or Gonzaga before i buy this win as being a big deal lol

Besides sta did beat some highly overrated CA team last year only to lose to 3 publics 

Point is lot can change between week 1 and December 

26 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I would like to see what Dematha does against teams like St Johns or St Francis Academy or Good Counsel or Gonzaga before i buy this win as being a big deal lol

Besides sta did beat some highly overrated CA team last year only to lose to 3 publics 

Point is lot can change between week 1 and December 

Maaannn you buggin

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dematha isn't some chump though.  Ask Central and Heritage.   It was very impressive and you need to take off you Canes-hatin glasses to see it lol.

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Dematha isn't some chump though.  Ask Central and Heritage.   It was very impressive and you need to take off you Canes-hatin glasses to see it lol.

I was certainly impressed by the victory by STA...maybe not-so-much if it was just a preseason scrimmage with starters seeing limited play.:rolleyes:   

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

How do we know this Dematha team will be what they are in past years 

How do we know they won't get demolished by Gonzaga, St Francis, St John's?

As i said i want to see what sta does against Central before i buy this sta team being number 1 in the state and top 5 in the nation like people seem to be trying to do