Miami Central is the best team in the state

Floridatech

Was just watchin all their games so far this year and they've looked good against everybody they faced, and the level of competition ain't bad at all......

KOC beat Atlantic 39-7

Atlantic beat both PB central and Dwyer, two teams that where 1 and 2 in PBC, they can make it 3 if they beat Pahokee....

Wk1 beat Cardinal Gibbons 48-21 

Cardinal maybe 0-2 but they probably will start rollin soon with an eventual winning streak and if they claim a win over AHP, that's basically bragging rights for MC too, similar to what Atlantic is doing to PBC.

Wk 2 beat BTW 41-5 

I believe BTW is a good team because they played TCA to a tie which is another good team and BTW  have a talented team again this year....With the qb they have this year, they should also start rollin and making a run at the playoffs this year...

I think if STA best their OOS opponent and beat STA, then the state belongs to them 

Just now, Floridatech said:

Was just watchin all their games so far this year and they've looked good against everybody they faced, and the level of competition ain't bad at all......

KOC beat Atlantic 39-7

Atlantic beat both PB central and Dwyer, two teams that where 1 and 2 in PBC, they can make it 3 if they beat Pahokee....

Cardinal maybe 0-2 but they probably will start rollin soon with an eventual winning streak and if they claim a win over AHP, that's basically bragging rights for MC too, similar to what Atlantic is doing to PBC.

Wk 2 beat BTW 41-5 

I believe BTW is a good team because they played TCA to a tie which is another good team and BTW  have a talented team again this year....With the qb they have this year, they should also start rollin and making a run at the playoffs this year...

I think if STA best their OOS opponent and beat STA, then the state belongs to them 

Miami Central has a argument but at same time Carol City is capable of beating Central 

Just now, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

I see no argument with this central does have the resume but they need to win tomorrow to keep the train moving.

Yeah they do but so does Carol City lol

Central still got to play Carol City and St Thomas Aquinas so they will have a chance to make claim as number 1 in FL regardless of how St John's game goes

All jokes aside tho I think it’s fair to say until a team from Florida beats img in the regular season full starters o 60 min img is the king of Florida. 

Not or trying to discount you guys win vs them in KOC Columbia but the win didn’t count. 

Last year every team from the SEC of high school the toughest district in the nation went to img and played them except for norland and every last one of them lost.

11 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

All jokes aside tho I think it’s fair to say until a team from Florida beats img in the regular season full starters o 60 min img is the king of Florida. 

Not or trying to discount you guys win vs them in KOC Columbia but the win didn’t count. 

Last year every team from the SEC of high school the toughest district in the nation went to img and played them except for norland and every last one of them lost.

No

I can think of several coaching staffs across the state who would blast IMG worse than we did if you gave them the same level of talent that IMG has

IMG is a program that relies on having a edge of depth and talent to wear teams down,  they are limping along based on talent

I would be surprised if Mater Dei don't beat them by double digits and i think a team like STA would beat IMG but apparently they won't play because STA doesn't want to risk IMG raiding their players in the off-season like they have done in the past (which is why Texas is not letting teams play IMG anymore)

You give me a roster of 20+ d1 players and all the money and equipment in the world and i could coach them to a undefeated season as well 

Interesting enough Miami Norland played IMG closer than last year state champions in PA did

Yet i saw people saying the best PA got could knock off IMG unlike FL teams who couldn't 

How did that shutout work for you PA :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

39 straight wins against the best competition in the nation pretty much says it all. Until somebody defeats them in a regular game they are still number 1 in Florida and number 1 in the nation.

We will see if that still stands in 2 weeks

IMG runs a very vanilla offense,  they don't have any creativity in their play calling in any games I've watched them play in past 3 years

They just wear teams down by dominating the line of scrimmage but that will eventually bite them when they face a team who can go toe to toe with them 

I repeat Mater Dei is going to beat them

Nobody just goes into Bishop Gorman and running clocks and shuts them out in their house,  Mater Dei is at home

They will defeat IMG 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

We will see if that still stands in 2 weeks

IMG runs a very vanilla offense,  they don't have any creativity in their play calling in any games I've watched them play in past 3 years

They just wear teams down by dominating the line of scrimmage but that will eventually bite them when they face a team who can go toe to toe with them 

I repeat Mater Dei is going to beat them

Nobody just goes into Bishop Gorman and running clocks and shuts them out in their house,  Mater Dei is at home

They will defeat IMG 

I agree with u I actually wil b rooting for Mater to win but even if that happens it won’t stop them from being the king of Florida until someone from Florida in the regular season beats them.

2 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

I agree with u I actually wil b rooting for Mater to win but even if that happens it won’t stop them from being the king of Florida until someone from Florida in the regular season beats them.

Img is selective on who and where they play in FL 

Ever wonder why they never returned that trip to traz?

6 hours ago, Floridatech said:

KOC beat Atlantic 39-7

Wk 2 beat BTW 41-5 

We are going to find out a bit more tomorrow with Central for sure.   I am a bit higher on Carol City right now, but STA and Central's wins looking pretty good right now. 

On 9/7/2018 at 12:14 PM, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Apparently IMG limped along to a 35-0 win over Liberty Nevada last night.  Some might say Liberty is not that good, but am sure there are some who would be hootin' and hollerin' if another FL team beat them that badly.  Liberty kicked off the season beating an always-strong Saguaro, AZ, squad, so they are certainly not a "bad" team.  And with 0 points scored in the 4th quarter by either team, my guess is that IMG took their foot off the gas. 

4 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Apparently IMG limped along to a 35-0 win over Liberty Nevada last night.  Some might say Liberty is not that good, but am sure there are some who would be hootin' and hollerin' if another FL team beat them that badly.  Liberty kicked off the season beating an always-strong Saguaro, AZ, squad, so they are certainly not a "bad" team.  And with 0 points scored in the 4th quarter by either team, my guess is that IMG took their foot off the gas. 

At least somebody gives IMG credit for something. In my eyes they are still a Florida team just as much as STA and Bolles that recruit from everywhere. I can't understand people who are just hoping and waiting for IMG to lose, especially to some California all star team. I myself would like to see IMG continue to run the deck and remain undefeated. These young men have to practice all week, get on a plane for a 6 hour flight, and play in front of thousands of screaming opposing fans in their stadium. They do this for almost every game of the season as they play very few games at home. I challenge any other team in Florida to manage that without having a losing season if not losing almost every game.

2 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

At least somebody gives IMG credit for something. In my eyes they are still a Florida team just as much as STA and Bolles that recruit from everywhere. I can't understand people who are just hoping and waiting for IMG to lose, especially to some California all star team. I myself would like to see IMG continue to run the deck and remain undefeated. These young men have to practice all week, get on a plane for a 6 hour flight, and play in front of thousands of screaming opposing fans in their stadium. They do this for almost every game of the season as they play very few games at home. I challenge any other team in Florida to manage that without having a losing season if not losing almost every game.

Bolles ain't even the best private in their own county 

Comparing Bolles to IMG is apples to watermelon 

Only school who comes close as a private in FL to pulling talent like IMG is a school that refuses to play them

And I'm tired of people assuming these all star teams can never lose,  people need to be reminded that no winning streak is ever safe 

I have such respect for Central after that game today.  Sure they made some mistakes...both teams did.  Central's lines did a great job.  St Johns' lines were incredible and Central kept fighting them the whole game.   Was impressed with Central's conditioning.    

Was also impressed with the poise Central showed.  Playing far away from home in wet conditions against a team like that and they never lost their cool.  Those kids were focused.  I think St John's could blow away most Florida teams...they are just so balanced.  For Central to go toe-to-toe with them like that...amazing performance. 

7 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Bolles ain't even the best private in their own county 

Comparing Bolles to IMG is apples to watermelon 

Only school who comes close as a private in FL to pulling talent like IMG is a school that refuses to play them

And I'm tired of people assuming these all star teams can never lose,  people need to be reminded that no winning streak is ever safe 

Sorry Columbia, but you missed my point completely. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Proseteye said:

Sorry Columbia, but you missed my point completely. :rolleyes:

Most people don't view IMG as a FL team so if we ain't getting to count their wins towards the state why would i care if they win anything 

I wish IMG would just steal top players from other states so we can blast the top schools in nation with our normal high schools and put to rest any doubts that the best talent is right here in sunshine state 

On 9/7/2018 at 2:18 PM, Proseteye said:

39 straight wins against the best competition in the nation pretty much says it all. Until somebody defeats them in a regular game they are still number 1 in Florida and number 1 in the nation.

We’re talking about real Fl teams. I won’t consider IMG a Fl team until their roster is at least 80% from Fl.   

7 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I have such respect for Central after that game today.  Sure they made some mistakes...both teams did.  Central's lines did a great job.  St Johns' lines were incredible and Central kept fighting them the whole game.   Was impressed with Central's conditioning.    

Was also impressed with the poise Central showed.  Playing far away from home in wet conditions against a team like that and they never lost their cool.  Those kids were focused.  I think St John's could blow away most Florida teams...they are just so balanced.  For Central to go toe-to-toe with them like that...amazing performance. 

Easily.   Was an impressive game for Central.  SJC seemed to have some luck on their side today.  They are solid though. They’ll give IMG a solid game IMO. Might beat em.