Dr. Phillips at Apopka thoughts

DarterBlue2

3 hours ago, Pipe Dreams said:

You represent yourself very poorly on here. The playoff assessment is incorrect, for one (see region 2), and the tone is meant to belitte high athletes.

Even when you stoop low, your assessment is incorrect. Nice.

Just so we're clear I don't call kids playing football garbage. Not them personally. And if i have posted that way or implied it then I apologize. 

When I say a team sucks or is garbage I am only talking about the football results. Not the individuals. 

If someone made some food so bad you spit it out you would think it sucked. But you don't think the person sucks. 

I only assess and critique the performances. I'm not saying I could do a better job, or anything else. Just observing what I see and giving my honest opinion. 

Right now this season Dr Phillips is not very good at playing football. They have a chance to prove me wrong but as of now. D-minus 

On 9/15/2018 at 11:54 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Apopka is one of the best and well run programs in all of FL 

I had a ton of respect for them before our recent koc series and even more after those 2 games

I really hope we can make a regular season series happen, we can talk more about that when you come up here to Fletcher game :)

I might have to get a nfhs network subscription when apopka and wekiva play because i really want to see that game and it's being advertised for a live stream 

You should meet Coach Darlington (Not after a loss and probably better yet not when they are playing lol) He might make you a fan... I adopted Apopka as my team when I was living in Central Florida after talking with the Old Ball coach a few times. 

9 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

You should meet Coach Darlington (Not after a loss and probably better yet not when they are playing lol) He might make you a fan... I adopted Apopka as my team when I was living in Central Florida after talking with the Old Ball coach a few times. 

I pull for apopka all the time lol

Just not when they play us