Quantcast
Jump to content

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Clearwater international academy 14 atlantic 3 HALF

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

interesting i never heard of this clearwater...many predicted atlantic to win big.

Just looked them up tho & they have str8 blasted every one they have played.

Picked them by 7 over Atlantic on my podcast earlier this afternoon

 

Wish this was a pickem game so i could have gotten a huge upset pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Who is this school how long have they existed what district are they in

They a fhsaa independent like IMG

 

Just not as deep in resources as IMG

 

 

I would say very new school, definitely past 5 years but I can't say exactly without looking it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They a fhsaa independent like IMG

 

Just not as deep in resources as IMG

 

 

I would say very new school, definitely past 5 years but I can't say exactly without looking it up

Ohhhhh i see they are avg 60+ points a game sheesshhh ...wonder how they would fair in 7 or 8a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Ohhhhh i see they are avg 60+ points a game sheesshhh ...wonder how they would fair in 7 or 8a

Well from what I'm hearing they are not a huge roster so they may get worn down by large teams over the game 

 

Talent wise they good though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2019 at 8:25 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

interesting i never heard of this clearwater...many predicted atlantic to win big.

Just looked them up tho & they have str8 blasted every one they have played.

Very small private school down the street from me... They are a scientology school with lots of money and an international roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...