• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
THIS_IS_DILLARD

Points/standings results ?????

So were only 3 games away feom the playoffs & no sort of rankings slash pointa for the teams have been released which i thought i would be after week 6....whats going on .....

Granted it may not be finalized points or rankings but atleast it can give teams a idea of where they are...and possible playoff opponents.

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

So were only 3 games away feom the playoffs & no sort of rankings slash pointa for the teams have been released which i thought i would be after week 6....whats going on .....

Granted it may not be finalized points or rankings but atleast it can give teams a idea of where they are...and possible playoff opponents.

It's next week they first release it

Though for Dillard just assume somewhere in top 4 as they basically have district locked up by now (kinda like they had it locked up before season began lol)

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It's next week they first release it

Though for Dillard just assume somewhere in top 4 as they basically have district locked up by now (kinda like they had it locked up before season began lol)

Top 4 was given ...but i refuse for us to be the 4 seed again...granted we ready for anyone. But i remember back in may we talked. And i gave u a scenerio on if dillard beat PK MIRAMAR & COLUMBUS && we go (10-0) you said that would give us a TOP 2 seed. 

Wellllllll were (7-0) & we have beaten miramar 8A school whose gonna finish (7-3) we beat PK & WE got the exploers at home in 2 weeks. If you ask me even if we should lose that game we will finish the season at worst (9-1). So we should still get the #1 seed or #2 seed at worst.

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Top 4 was given ...but i refuse for us to be the 4 seed again...granted we ready for anyone. But i remember back in may we talked. And i gave u a scenerio on if dillard beat PK MIRAMAR & COLUMBUS && we go (10-0) you said that would give us a TOP 2 seed. 

Wellllllll were (7-0) & we have beaten miramar 8A school whose gonna finish (7-3) we beat PK & WE got the exploers at home in 2 weeks. If you ask me even if we should lose that game we will finish the season at worst (9-1). So we should still get the #1 seed or #2 seed at worst.

I'll have to look at it 

10-0 would be huge but honestly with Central dropping their second game I could see Dillard or maybe even Naples finishing with a 1 seed but we will know more when it's released next week

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'll have to look at it 

10-0 would be huge but honestly with Central dropping their second game I could see Dillard or maybe even Naples finishing with a 1 seed but we will know more when it's released next week

It would b our first time in history man.

5 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I think they come out this Tuesday.