Any scores?

Cat_Scratch

Like I said BTW is super weak Zoe Boy 😂😂😂😂

And they would still beat Glades Central with their freshman qb and all their young players...There losing these games like I expected but 4a is wide open... Will see what they do and like I said this is the year to get them. How you guys doing up there?

Beat GC not this season btw is terrible this season lol We will eat that poor freshman alive

Lol ok out of all the teams btw lost to, which team glade central would beat? You have MNW, MC, Jackson, STA.... Nobody in btw district or playoffs until cocoa or bolles is that tough IMO.... That freshman is putting up points....

Here is a list of Glades Central wins this year with the opponents record:

Royal Palm Beach 4-3

Palm Beach Lakes 0-7

Palm Beach Central 0-6

Somerset Academy 0-6

So essentially outside American Heritage Delray and Delray Atlantic who outscored Glades Central a combined 61-20 it appears Glades Central has a little bit of the Bully Syndrome right now.  They are beating down horrendous teams that are a combined 4-22 this year and get slaughtered by 2 good teams that are combined 10-2 on the year.

I can assure you this MNW, MC, STA and even Jackson are no where near the Somerset Academies of the world....

Ely fluke win. It is what it is they made the schedule what more can GC say oh you forgot we play University this friday a big district game and when we beat University all that bully stuff can go out the window lol

Archbishop McCarthy beat University School this year....   University school is not Somerset Academy and they surely are no BTW either... 

Here is a list of Glades Central wins this year with the opponents record:

Royal Palm Beach 4-3

Palm Beach Lakes 0-7

Palm Beach Central 0-6

Somerset Academy 0-6

So essentially outside American Heritage Delray and Delray Atlantic who outscored Glades Central a combined 61-20 it appears Glades Central has a little bit of the Bully Syndrome right now. They are beating down horrendous teams that are a combined 4-22 this year and get slaughtered by 2 good teams that are combined 10-2 on the year.

I can assure you this MNW, MC, STA and even Jackson are no where near the Somerset Academies of the world....

Bully syndrome???? No that team is called Dwyer not Glades Central. Alot of those teams that got in our schedule thought we were at a down year like how everyone is push Booker t around,and you put the people who we have beaten???How cute. if you think University beating us this year you in for a rude awakening.Hope your not giving them props for beating Clewestion Glades Central is a whole different animal.

Lol ok out of all the teams btw lost to, which team glade central would beat? You have MNW, MC, Jackson, STA.... Nobody in btw district or playoffs until cocoa or bolles is that tough IMO.... That freshman is putting up points....

Just for the record we would be better off than Booker t. Probably with the same record we got now.I'll admit St. Thomas and cental would extremely tough game. Rest of them jackson, northwest,south ridge, pace(really) all would have been beaten. Key gate wouldnt have score on us. Gulliver prep is not the same team from last year still has a nice defense,and still don't know who Edison. Glades Central would come out of the schedule at least 7-3 not 5-5 (Columbus is betting them too).

Bully syndrome???? No that team is called Dwyer not Glades Central. Alot of those teams that got in our schedule thought we were at a down year like how everyone is push Booker t around,and you put the people who we have beaten???How cute. if you think University beating us this year you in for a rude awakening.Hope your not giving them props for beating Clewestion Glades Central is a whole different animal.

I'm definitely am not saying University School is in the class of Atlantic or AHD, but the based on what has happend this season Glades Central has struggled  significantly when they have stepped up in class.  Right now,  I agree a little bit with Dwyer as well.  Even though MNW and Wellington is not AHD and Atlantic- Dwyer did twin those games though.  Would Glades Central beat MNW or Wellington right now ?  Not so sure...

Like I said, I think GC takes University School by 6-10 pts.  Check the string I never said anything about University School beating GC.  But back to the orignal subject- The facts are BTW plays a harder schedule than GC and outside of the first game vs. STA BTW has been in every game this year.  Down but definitely no out is BTW.

Dwyer will have a chance to prove themselves vs Atlantic in a few weeks!

Just for the record we would be better off than Booker t. Probably with the same record we got now.I'll admit St. Thomas and cental would extremely tough game. Rest of them jackson, northwest,south ridge, pace(really) all would have been beaten. Key gate wouldnt have score on us. Gulliver prep is not the same team from last year still has a nice defense,and still don't know who Edison. Glades Central would come out of the schedule at least 7-3 not 5-5 (Columbus is betting them too).

Yeah....St. Thomas would be an extremely tough game...I am glad that you admit that.LOL.  I personally feel Central and Columbus would handle GC right now, and Jackson, MNW and Southridge would be tight games.  You would beat Keys Gate, and Pace.  Overall, don't even compare the BTW schedule vs the GC schedule.  Again, the teams GC beat to date this year are A COMBINED 4 WINS AND 22 LOSSES!

Lol are you guys serious? Cmon I know y'all gotta back your team up which I have no problem with and I always root for you guys when y'all make it to the ship, play out of town and even against the Dwyers of the world but let's be real... Y'all would not make it out that schedule with a 7-3 record.... Jackson is not overrated they just played a tough schedule so far.... Only team they shouldn't have lost to was Cardinal Gibbons which I counted 2 scores got call back with one was a suspect call.. Somebody else said 3 got called back.... Put Miami Jackson in glades central district and they would mop the floor with everybody in there.... BTW the freshman does have mot TDs then ints.....

I still expect a fight in belle glade against Booker T. I hope just BTW doesn't underestimate us cuz will not understand estimate them . They better bring it! I hope they are like us and not letting those loses define who they really are.

Your boy seems to lol... Like I said after the kick off classic game start the freshman qb and take their lumps.... But their schedule being tough will help them for the playoffs....

I'm definitely am not saying University School is in the class of Atlantic or AHD, but the based on what has happend this season Glades Central has struggled significantly when they have stepped up in class. Right now, I agree a little bit with Dwyer as well. Even though MNW and Wellington is not AHD and Atlantic- Dwyer did twin those games though. Would Glades Central beat MNW or Wellington right now ? Not so sure...

Like I said, I think GC takes University School by 6-10 pts. Check the string I never said anything about University School beating GC. But back to the orignal subject- The facts are BTW plays a harder schedule than GC and outside of the first game vs. STA BTW has been in every game this year. Down but definitely no out is BTW.

Dwyer will have a chance to prove themselves vs Atlantic in a few weeks!

Keep believing in Gulliver... That school is hot garbage.... Got a couple of players tho...