BOYD ANDERSON (4-1) @ DILLARD (3-1)

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

I would have to say if either of them win in the first round at this point it would be an upset.  I still think Dillard and Boyd are decent teams but they are not the caliber of the teams they will be facing out of Dade.  Considering Coconut Creek annihilated Boyd Anderson on their own field just 3 weeks ago I think it is safe to say it would be a huge upset.  Not to mention, there were a couple of what appeared to be severe injuries to Boyd Anderson in the second Quarter of this game it is going to be an uphill battle.  If Boynton beats Boyd Anderson and Dillard beats Boynton Beach could  be interesting.  I expected a little more out of Dillard's Offense and perhaps the QB was a little more hyped up than he should have been....Still only halfway through season though...

@BROWARD let me tell you straight up what happened those 120 penalties u read about straight up murderd dillard last night sometimes penalties don't effect a outcome but last night it did dillard received a penalty everyway possible pink flags was thrown all across the field all night.! and 90% of the time it was on dillard until 2 min left in the 4th b.a got about 3 penalties but everything else was on dillard.! they was very sloppy our offense was SO PREDICTABLE last night.! 2 6'3 WR'S and you only test the defense deep once....which ended in a TD.! REALLY I WASNT HIGH ON THERE OC anyway he's from stranahan .! enough said.!

stranahan avg field position was dillard 40 yard line for there first 20 points.!......dillard first possession they ended up having 4th nd 1  and instead of punting it or just pounding it straight ahead they cleary showed that it was a fake then tried to get it with the kicker and actually lost yards LOL.!! dummest play ever.! which led to a B.A TD on a short field then on there next drive b.a kick the ball and it only went 5 yards dillard had the ball on b.a 30 yard line only to be moved back 35 yards in penalties on 1 DRIVE.!!! SMH.! over all defense played great last night but its only so much a defense can do before they start to ear down being on the field more than half the game...the offense and offensive play calling was PATHETIC.! WR'S DROPPING WIDE OPEN BALLS 2 WENT RIGHT THREW THEY HAND FOR A INTERCEPTION.! THEN WHEN THAT WASNT HAPPENING THEY WAS CALLING PASS PLAYS THAT WAS THREW 5 YDS BEHIND THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE AND WAS EXPECTED TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN BUT INSTEAD LOST YARDS.!

• 2 weeks later...

whats up with central and carol city this year, saw carol city beat them, are carol city that good or are central just down? also if northwestern beats central this week wouldnt that elimninate central from playoffs basically?

Carol City is legit... Thing with Central is they have a young qb who is better then the sr and the offense of coaching staff sucks monkey balls...