District Champs

DisabledAccount

Congratulations columbiahighfan.   May Columbia keep up the good work and make a playoff run!

your welcome by the way, you put us in top 25 earlier this year and u said " you have convinced me columbia is on a mission and i hope you can prove me being right by playing good" or something along those lines, well i guess we can say we would be top 25 team now, its time to show what we can do in a big game

your welcome by the way, you put us in top 25 earlier this year and u said " you have convinced me columbia is on a mission and i hope you can prove me being right by playing good" or something along those lines, well i guess we can say we would be top 25 team now, its time to show what we can do in a big game

I do remember that. :) You sold me ! Thank you for making me look sharp on that columbiahigh fan! I was sold on their resume historically early on  but did not knowing much about football in that region.  It was pretty clear that you did know football in that region and specifically about Columbia High.  Obviously the Columbia Tigers have proven to be easily well worthy of that pre-season top 25, and are indeed on a mission for that State Title!

• 2 weeks later...