Glades Central QB reinstated

561_Fan

GC, senior QB, who transferred from South Carolina (where coach R. Jackson coached before returning to GC) has been reinstated immediately. The FHSAA suspended him for (Allegedly) attending camps with the GC team and coached over the summer, while he was enrolled at his previous school. Coach Jackson has a 6 game suspension and the kid had the entire season, but that has been overturned. 

I’m happy that the kid got his senior season and a potential shot at playing college football. I think Coach Jackson still has 3 games left. 

7 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

GC, senior QB, who transferred from South Carolina (where coach R. Jackson coached before returning to GC) has been reinstated immediately. The FHSAA suspended him for (Allegedly) attending camps with the GC team and coached over the summer, while he was enrolled at his previous school. Coach Jackson has a 6 game suspension and the kid had the entire season, but that has been overturned. 

I’m happy that the kid got his senior season and a potential shot at playing college football. I think Coach Jackson still has 3 games left. 

They handing out speeding tickets at the Daytona 500...........

Glad for the kid.