FINAL DILLARD 35 ELY 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

This game was suppose to be at the new Lockhart stadium at 7:30pm Saturday night, but ely being ely NOT ONLY did they change it to their campus but they changed it to a 5pm kick off time SMH.

nonetheless, 

the first two historical black schools in broward county going at it, the beef between the fans, the players &  let’s not forget the huge bands both schools have and how many compare this game to the classics in Orlando. 

its gonna be a atmosphere like no other this Saturday but with that said let’s DUST those dirty foot tigers lol hahahahahaha.

Dillard kept alot of starters out of this one & played a very vanilla game plan on offense , you can tell we just did just enough to win and leave the game with no injuries.

as far as atmosphere Dillard made that a home game for them, panthers side was standing room only while ely side was horrendous. 

nonetheless Dillard ends the regular season (9-1) & will go into the playoffs as a wildcard. Let the games begin. @VeniceIndiansFootball

Just now, FBGUY1989 said:

I have a question which is what happened to Ely these games used to be competitive at some point.

Ely has went downward bad a few years ago they had one good Season 2 years ago posting a 7-2 record coming into soul bowl & Dillard beat them by over 50 points putting 60+ points on them so it’s bad over there. 

14 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Ely has went downward bad a few years ago they had one good Season 2 years ago posting a 7-2 record coming into soul bowl & Dillard beat them by over 50 points putting 60+ points on them so it’s bad over there. 

Dillard has a real chance to take home the 7A title if they can maintain their composure and play as a cohesive unit in the playoffs. I know you guys can’t wait to get revenge on STA; I can only say that if STA and Dillard do meet, that stadium will have fans spilling out from the stands, onto the track, the field next to the stands, and maybe even into the parking lot as well. Congratulations to the Panthers on an excellent win over a bitter rival; they needed a confidence boost before they catapult into the postseason. Go kick some ass! Go Panthers Go! 

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Dillard has a real chance to take home the 7A title if they can maintain their composure and play as a cohesive unit in the playoffs. I know you guys can’t wait to get revenge on STA; I can only say that if STA and Dillard do meet, that stadium will have fans spilling out from the stands, onto the track, the field next to the stands, and maybe even into the parking lot as well. Congratulations to the Panthers on an excellent win over a bitter rival; they needed a confidence boost before they catapult into the postseason. Go kick some ass! Go Panthers Go! 

Lol you know it bro, but thanks bro good luck to your Venice Indians If both teams make it to state we most def got to link up here in ft Lauderdale