Deerfield Beach 2023 3 Star WR AJ Jenkins Transfers To Dillard.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 hour ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Is the Soul Bowl gonna return back

Its in strong talks to return, it was suppose to be there last year. But if I’m gonna be honest the soul bout attendance has fell way down over the years. ATLEAST on elys side. Dillard have still been bringing standing room only crowds home or away. 

elys alumni only supports when ely is doing good if their not good their attendance is piss poor in football & bball. We just played them in basketball last Saturday & usually that game is circled & sold out days prior man ely had about 15 folks in their side not counting the cheerleaders. 

back in nov for soul bowl ely side was so Empty u would think their fans forgot it was a game it was so pitiful & sad to see for such a historical rivalry & they were the home team!!!

22 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Jenkins is 6’3 190 & holds 4 targets. As a dude who bleeds blue & grey I can see him being a heavy asset & will help us win a lot of games especially the close ones. 

can’t wait for this incoming football season. LETS GO DILLARD! @VeniceIndiansFootball @FBGUY1989 @Jullian

Keeps getting better! To keep up with the Jones u gotta do what the Jones do. Dillard for the first time in awhile are gaining players instead of losing em.  Aquinas & Gibbons right up there on the “receiving end” too. The amount of players jumping to other schools is unprecedented....& that’s saying something....

Wonder what Venice doing? They don’t EVER want to regress! Jesuit? 

18 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Keeps getting better! To keep up with the Jones u gotta do what the Jones do. Dillard for the first time in awhile are gaining players instead of losing em.  Aquinas & Gibbons right up there on the “receiving end” too. The amount of players jumping to other schools is unprecedented....& that’s saying something....

Gibbons is definitely looking like a repeat candidate unless this metro/suburban thing happens next season

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

Facts bro win or lose I’m hyped as hell for this DC game I’m more then sure it’s away 

13 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Its in strong talks to return, it was suppose to be there last year. But if I’m gonna be honest the soul bout attendance has fell way down over the years. ATLEAST on elys side. Dillard have still been bringing standing room only crowds home or away. 

elys alumni only supports when ely is doing good if their not good their attendance is piss poor in football & bball. We just played them in basketball last Saturday & usually that game is circled & sold out days prior man ely had about 15 folks in their side not counting the cheerleaders. 

back in nov for soul bowl ely side was so Empty u would think their fans forgot it was a game it was so pitiful & sad to see for such a historical rivalry & they were the home team!!!

Same thing with the Soul Bowl in Miami. Northwestern and Jackson been playing since 1967 but Jackson alumni, fans, community and students don't show up because Jackson isn't good kind of like Ely. Now Northwestern is like Dillard they show up and show out regardless.

2 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Same thing with the Soul Bowl in Miami. Northwestern and Jackson been playing since 1967 but Jackson alumni, fans, community and students don't show up because Jackson isn't good kind of like Ely. Now Northwestern is like Dillard they show up and show out regardless.

Facts, I have a feeling this is going to be a interesting season this year