If Armwood was in 7a or 8a, would they win states????

Floridatech

They would compete, but what I was reading earlier was that they would beat anyone in the 7a and 8a north because picking them to win north means they would beat everyone they play and when I look at their challenges in the north lately I would easily say that the road is harder in 7a and 8a north

They would compete, but what I was reading earlier was that they would beat anyone in the 7a and 8a north because picking them to win north means they would beat everyone they play and when I look at their challenges in the north lately I would easily say that the road is harder in 7a and 8a north

7a and 8a north is definately harder then 6a north know, I never even tried to debate that lol, anybody should be able to figure out 7a and 8a north is harder to come thru then 6a north

Lakeland did thats old news and Plant im hearing they also did and Manatee they get transfers too

how does Manatee getting transfers in considered cheating? They're not going out recruiting these kids they just want to come here because of their rich history and they know they have a good shot to win a state championship

I posted in the thread about Lakeland not to sleep on Winter Haven. I can't help but think if Winter Haven was still 6a that Armwood wouldn't have such an easy shot at state.

I still think Gainesville and armwood should get bumped to 7a, would give fresh opportunity in 6a and would give 7a north more competition and armwood would not have such a easy road to state