North Florida fast starts?

DisabledAccount

It's about time for home field to be home field advantage, it hasent been since 2013

we will see if you guys can get your home field mojo back, it will also be interesting when y'all play Camden to because that will be their 2nd straight week in Florida. They are at Venice on the 26th, Venice has played well against out of state teams the past couple years

we will see if you guys can get your home field mojo back, it will also be interesting when y'all play Camden to because that will be their 2nd straight week in Florida. They are at Venice on the 26th, Venice has played well against out of state teams the past couple years

And it our first home game since viera so we really need to be ready for this game, I think it will be close and beating a team like Camden can have the same effect that Bolles did last year, I think if we get past Camden then we will have a good chance to not only go 10-0 but to roll deep into the playoffs and get where we want to go

What I mean is Venice will play them tough and might even beat them and Camden might not come into Lake City the following week as confident after the Venice game

We played them in 08 when we went 4-6 and they went 15-0 and they shut us out like 31-0, I look forward to fact we will actually be a good team this time around

And it our first home game since viera so we really need to be ready for this game, I think it will be close and beating a team like Camden can have the same effect that Bolles did last year, I think if we get past Camden then we will have a good chance to not only go 10-0 but to roll deep into the playoffs and get where we want to go

I can see a 10-0 season if y'all get by Camden and Bolles, y'all have owned Bucholtz for quite awhile know so I don't see anybody else on that Columbia level, not sure what Escsmbia has though including that long trip that y'all have to make on the road could be tricky

But you would prefer to play Camden AWAY from home ideally speaking, right?