7A top 10 pre-season

DisabledAccount

I would put viera over ely dont kno much about chiles. But i would put ely around that same spot maybe at 10.

From what i hear they mayb worse then last year if thats possible. Lol

Chiles probley best in that Tallahassee district this year and Ely is more of a sleeper, mater is good and was verge of list for me

overall state rank in parenthesis, a lot of fringe 25 teams in this class, all 12 here I see as top 25 potential

7A

1. STA (1)

2. Lakeland (13)

3. Dwyer (14)

4. Braden River (15)

5. Plant City (22)

6. Plant

7. Viera

8. Columbia

9. Venice

10. Tampa Bay Tech

Winter Haven

Kathleen

7A Preseason State (Region):

STA (4)

Lakeland (2)

Dwyer (4)

Plant City (3)

Braden River (3)

Plant (2)

Columbia (1)

Viera (2)

Bartram Trail (1)

Mater Academy (4)

Others: Venice (3), TB Tech (3) Buckholz (1), Kathleen (2), McArthur (4), Chiles (1), Oakleaf (1), PB Lakes (4), Pinellas Park (3), Doral Academy (4), Lee (2) First Coast (1), Hagerty (1), South Fort Myers (3) Durant (3), East Lake (3), Lincoln (1), East Ridge (1), South Broward (4)

I'll say this about Columbia right now, despite coming off last year with going to final 4, what people forget is last year was supposed to be building back up, this team this year will have quarterback,running back, offensive and defensive lines, better, then last year, linebackers and defensive backs may be young for most part but will do great once they get a few games under their belt and same with the receivers, the front line and outside linebackers who both are good at pressuring the quarterbacks will make the defense good and once the rest of them hit stride which will likely be by mid season which is when most teams are at their best I am very positive you all will and up seeing a much more dangourous Columbia team then one last year

I'll say this about Columbia right now, despite coming off last year with going to final 4, what people forget is last year was supposed to be building back up, this team this year will have quarterback,running back, offensive and defensive lines, better, then last year, linebackers and defensive backs may be young for most part but will do great once they get a few games under their belt and same with the receivers, the front line and outside linebackers who both are good at pressuring the quarterbacks will make the defense good and once the rest of them hit stride which will likely be by mid season which is when most teams are at their best I am very positive you all will and up seeing a much more dangourous Columbia team then one last year

I'm sold on your QB and you said you have a better RB and OL.  What about WRs? How many WRs  legit? Speedy 40s with good hands?

Well if they are going to get further than last year.  Yes, they would surely have to be more dangerous.

I'm sold on your QB and you said you have a better RB and OL. What about WRs? How many WRs legit? Speedy 40s with good hands?

Well if they are going to get further than last year. Yes, they would surely have to be more dangerous.

I think we will get more production out of running game this year so all the pressure won't be on the passing game which will mean our possession success rate will go up, Ik our starting receiver may not be fastest guy in world but he got solid hands and probley has had best hands on team since he was a freshman, we have 2 or 3 more that I heard have did well over the summer during camps and 7 on 7, plus heard got a solid upcoming freshman that might be a future star at receiver, also heard bout a transfer from Dr Phillips that everyone talked about last 2 days who is very good speed and is a junior and should make a impact in some form for the team, once they get games under their belt they should be good