Dillard @ #13 Chaminade, @ #15 Miami central, HOME Vs #5 ST, Thomas Aquinas

THIS_IS_DILLARD

i know I’ve already posted Dillard entire schedule but the more I think about these 3 games all I can say is DAM! lol

is there any other public school in the state playing THREE Top 20 nationally ranked teams, ALL from the state of Florida. 

not only are these 3 opponents nationally ranked, but all of them are defending state champions & 2 of those matchups are gonna be on the road. 

out of Dillards lengthy program history, I believe this has to be one of there toughest schedules ever. Looking forward to these matchups tho the crowd attendance for these games are gonna be crazy.

@VeniceIndiansFootball @Jullian @DarterBlue2 @cribboy305  

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

i know I’ve already posted Dillard entire schedule but the more I think about these 3 games all I can say is DAM! lol

is there any other public school in the state playing THREE Top 20 nationally ranked teams, ALL from the state of Florida. And not only are they from Florida but the TOP 3 teams from Florida. 

not only are these 3 opponents nationally ranked, but all of them are defending state champions & 2 of those matchups are gonna be on the road. 

out of Dillards lengthy program history, I believe this has to be one of there toughest schedules ever. Looking forward to these matchups tho the crowd attendance for these games are gonna be crazy.

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

is there any other public school in the state playing THREE Top 20 nationally ranked teams, ALL from the state of Florida. 

Don’t think so, we have CMD week 7 and MNW in week 1 but that’s it for South Florida powers. I hope Venice can win one of those two games. 

This is Dillard’s toughest schedule I’ve ever seen. You guys should have reached out to St. Frances. They are the number 1 team in the nation this season and If Dillard had scheduled them, a national championship would have been in play. I think your only loss will be to MC. In order to win 3A Metro you will have to beat STA twice. Once in week 6 for HFA and again in the playoffs to finish the job. Can’t lose the district game and expect to beat them at their place for the region in the playoffs. Brian Piccolo Stadium is where state championship dreams come to die... 

19 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Don’t think so, we have CMD week 7 and MNW in week 1 but that’s it for South Florida powers. I hope Venice can win one of those two games. 

This is Dillard’s toughest schedule I’ve ever seen. You guys should have reached out to St. Frances. They are the number 1 team in the nation this season and If Dillard had scheduled them, a national championship would have been in play. I think your only loss will be to MC. In order to win 3A Metro you will have to beat STA twice. Once in week 6 for HFA and again in the playoffs to finish the job. Can’t lose the district game and expect to beat them at their place for the region in the playoffs. Brian Piccolo Stadium is where state championship dreams come to die... 

Tbh I believe we can beat them home or away if we play like were capable. 

& granted MNW is a daunting opponent, I don’t think they’re ranked in the top 20 nationally, when you think about what Dillard is going up against this upcoming season they’re going up against the #5 #13 & the #15 team in the nation, for a team like Dillard that is not viewed as a powerhouse that’s HUGE & impressive. 

& they didn’t have to play out of state all 3 are from south Florida & are the best teams in Florida , so that’s why I think Dillard has one of the toughest in state schedules in Florida. 

18 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Season needs to get here yesterday……

On 7/10/2022 at 8:44 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Tbh I believe we can beat them home or away if we play like were capable. 

& granted MNW is a daunting opponent, I don’t think they’re ranked in the top 20 nationally, when you think about what Dillard is going up against this upcoming season they’re going up against the #5 #13 & the #15 team in the nation, for a team like Dillard that is not viewed as a powerhouse that’s HUGE & impressive. 

& they didn’t have to play out of state all 3 are from south Florida & are the best teams in Florida , so that’s why I think Dillard has one of the toughest in state schedules in Florida. 

how do you predict yall do? record wise 

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

In all honesty my g I can see us finishing 8-2 at worst 7-3 , I don’t see us going undefeated at all neither do I want us to especially if we only end up having a early playoff exit. Atp a undefeated regular season means nothing. 

i do believe we beat 1 of the 3 national gauntlets on our schedule, do I see us winning all 3 RIGHT NOW? Hell na lol.

that chaminade game on the road is gonna be extremely extremely tough so early on in the season second game of the season matter fact & it usually takes mid season for the entire team to click. 

so I can see us losing that game (hopefully not) since it’s a revenge game. 

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

The MIAMI central game, we’re gonna be coming off a bye so that game can go either way. The rockets should & will be favored until Dillard proves they can beat em, but if we come into that game with a undefeated record and a win over a OOS opponent and chaminade on the road then that very well could be a str8 up pick em game or Dillard maybe favored we would have to see. 

but minimum 8-2 record @ worst (7-3) if we lose to all 3 national opponents on our schedule which would be extremely disappointing, with this roster Dillard has to go atleast 2-1 vs the three to get the respect they’ve been aiming for.