Comparison of 6 teams in 3S

DisabledAccount

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Enrollment was only created because a LONG LONG LONG time ago, probably about the same time they were signing the declaration of independence it was decided that school enrollment numbers was a correlation of teams on "a level playing field"

Remind me how exactly St Thomas Aquinas and Buchholz are on a level playing field now that teams can pull from an entire county for talent 

How about Miami Central being on a level playing field with Lake Minneola or Escambia

When you realize that student enrollment was only EVER used to create a balance which is now obsolete then you can understand we need something that actually accounts for the changes the idiots in Tallahassee created

Calm down fact checker. And let me repeat it again. 

STA vs BUCHHOLZ IS NOT COMPETITIVE BECAUSE FOOTBALL IS BETTER IN FT LAUDERDALE THAN GAINESVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You separate it because the state numbers continue to go down and lack of interest means less people investing in the schools which is why FL can't keep up with other states like TX and GA

Why are you so determined to keep these blowouts in the finals?

There would be no blowouts if there was 5 classes. 

Just now, nolebull813 said:

There would be no blowouts if there was 5 classes. 

There most certainly would 

You can't guarantee that a team like Pine Forest couldn't win the north region then have to play Miami Central

In the old system (the one you want back) that could have easily had happened 

Hell if Buchholz had not ended up facing STA who's to say they don't make the finals

3 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Calm down fact checker. And let me repeat it again. 

STA vs BUCHHOLZ IS NOT COMPETITIVE BECAUSE FOOTBALL IS BETTER IN FT LAUDERDALE THAN GAINESVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then why would you possibly want them to share a classification if the classification by enrollment IS SUPPOSED TO PUT TEAMS OF BALANCE TOGETHER BECAUSE ENROLLMENT WAS DEEMED TO BE A WAY TO SEPARATE TEAMS TO MAINTAIN A COMPETITIVE BALANCE!!!

and who the hell is fact checker? Is that a new persona you have on one of those other national boards 

Last year if there was 4 classes in the state 

489 teams/4 classes would make each district 7.6 teams per district. 

We could have seen

Madison County vs Jax TC

Chaminade vs Cardinal Gibbons

Miami Central vs Jesuit 

STA vs Venice

That would have been great!

TCA would have blown Madison County out 

Now let's try 5 classes 

TCA would have blown Madison County out 

Now let's try 5 classes 

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Then why would you possibly want them to share a classification if the classification by enrollment IS SUPPOSED TO PUT TEAMS OF BALANCE TOGETHER BECAUSE ENROLLMENT WAS DEEMED TO BE A WAY TO SEPARATE TEAMS TO MAINTAIN A COMPETITIVE BALANCE!!!

and who the hell is fact checker? Is that a new persona you have on one of those other national boards 

You are factchecker. I busted you 

3 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

You’ve been busted. I got the proof 

What proof? A random accusation from lowndes loser and RedZone?

You do realize that that entire board thinks he's a jackass so fact checker going after him is hardly proof of anything

Also didn't fact checker call RedZone by "Red flag"

Wasn't that one of your nicknames for him?

28 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Last year if there was 4 classes in the state 

489 teams/4 classes would make each district 7.6 teams per district. 

We could have seen

Madison County vs Jax TC

Chaminade vs Cardinal Gibbons

Miami Central vs Jesuit 

STA vs Venice

That would have been great!

Still waiting for the 5th classification and how do we know for a fact the classifications will turn this out? Do you have the numbers to show all 4 of these matchups happen?

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

What proof? A random accusation from lowndes loser and RedZone?

You do realize that that entire board thinks he's a jackass so fact checker going after him is hardly proof of anything

Also didn't fact checker call RedZone by "Red flag"

Wasn't that one of your nicknames for him?

I have the proof but I can’t post it to this site because it won’t let me post pictures 

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

The word “transfer” doesn’t mean “better” 

Not all transfers are created equal. If Columbia got 12 transfers from Ft White, Interlachen, Bell and Branford that’s not gonna make them better. 

So to keep using the word transfer as some naughty word that only applies to the 4 and 5 stars is asinine. And there is only so many to go around. 

This is true. Transfers and out of state games are two highly overrated things now. Both are often automatically assumed to be upgrades. Often, neither really are that.

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

The thing that is most funny to me is enrollment is used in every state in the country to classify teams, and was used in Florida the last 60 years, but the second it starts to benefit the teams that just started gaining success the last decade or so NOW all of a sudden it’s an outdated format???

And the lies and excuses made up to create the metro/suburban split are squashed when plenty of “suburban” teams have enjoyed much success against their metro counterparts recently. 

Armwood lost in the finals like 5 years in a row to a Miami team. You can’t blame transfers. Armwood was stocked and ready. 

I’ll tell you why and it’s not a secret. Miami football is better overall than Hillsborough. 

when ColumbiaClown aka Factchecker says “was AHP vs Baker County and STA vs Buchholz good”? No they weren’t good, but that’s because football is better in Broward than freaking Gainesville and Macclenny. Has nothing to do with transfers. The football is just better. That’s the reason. 

Have to push back some here. Obviously, there are considerably more good players in Miami than in Gainesville (or any other city in the state). But, this doesn't necessarily explain the results in state playoff games. Historically, there have ALWAYS been a ton of great players from Miami/Dade. However, they haven't always been dominant in state playoffs. We can go back in time and find MANY examples of teams from many other parts of the state knocking off Dade and Broward in the playoffs. The last 10-15 years has seen a major shift. And that's due to the completely wide open, unchecked recruiting and transferring of players, which has reached levels not at all resembling the way things were pre- about 2007.

South Florida seems to be a more chaotic scene, with so many schools and players and not much oversight. The other areas of the state are not as wild, though it looks like Polk county is getting there. When there is little player movement, meaning not more than 1-2 transfers a season, EVERYWHERE, that is more like about 1995 and then we didn't have the Dade dominance and blowouts like we have now. That's because all of the amazing players in Dade were spread much more thinly across a bunch of schools. Then, you had many good teams but not necessarily any great teams.

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

There most certainly would 

You can't guarantee that a team like Pine Forest couldn't win the north region then have to play Miami Central

In the old system (the one you want back) that could have easily had happened 

Hell if Buchholz had not ended up facing STA who's to say they don't make the finals

I'll try one more time to point out that you're mostly just concerned with a couple of "super" teams. Central and STA are responsible for probably 90% of the blowouts you dislike. And it could be argued that most of those wouldn't have happened with consolidation of classes: Why should STA and Central NEVER face off in the playoffs? One could argue the system was a bit rigged to produce the maximum number of state champs from Dade and Broward with the way most of the best teams were in their own classes. (Coming from someone who also hates "metro" and "suburban" classes.)

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Fact Checker is YOUR other persona on the prepgridiron board. Perhaps you wanted to be incognito, having left previously to wash Shyster Joe's balls on his board. :lol:

38 minutes ago, skyway said:

Fact Checker is YOUR other persona on the prepgridiron board. Perhaps you wanted to be incognito, having left previously to wash Shyster Joe's balls on his board. :lol:

No I left Prep Gridiron board because I was sick and tired of arguing with incompetent quacks like RedZone and lowndes loser 96 who think they can get away with lying and just disappear when the thread goes a different route than they want and continue to lie with no accountability

Also I saw fact checker talking with Los, why the hell would I even respond to that ass clown? I've pointed out on a regular basis how much of a fraud he is so what would I gain talking to him?

48 minutes ago, skyway said:

I'll try one more time to point out that you're mostly just concerned with a couple of "super" teams. Central and STA are responsible for probably 90% of the blowouts you dislike. And it could be argued that most of those wouldn't have happened with consolidation of classes: Why should STA and Central NEVER face off in the playoffs? One could argue the system was a bit rigged to produce the maximum number of state champs from Dade and Broward with the way most of the best teams were in their own classes. (Coming from someone who also hates "metro" and "suburban" classes.)

And sadly we can't just put all the super teams together like California can

If we could maybe that would have fixed the problems 

No I left Prep Gridiron board because I was sick and tired of arguing with incompetent quacks like RedZone and lowndes loser 96 who think they can get away with lying and just disappear when the thread goes a different route than they want and continue to lie with no accountability

Also I saw fact checker talking with Los, why the hell would I even respond to that ass clown? I've pointed out on a regular basis how much of a fraud he is so what would I gain talking to him?

You are fact checker and have been busted. It’s better to just laugh and admit it and say you were just screwing with us than to double down and prove to be a pathological liar 

It is. He posts the same way. Towards the same people. He can’t help it 

When have I ever talked to Los when I wasn't calling him out for being a fraud?

And posting the same way? @Dan in Daytonasaid it best, my time over there has turned me into a Los character so if anything the people on that board all post a similar way, as an asshole

Hardly proof 

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

You are fact checker and have been busted. It’s better to just laugh and admit it and say you were just screwing with us than to double down and prove to be a pathological liar 

How exactly would I have been busted? You have my number nolebullshit don't use the excuse of not being able to post pictures on here 

Just send me a text with the so called proof

Columbia Fan said something about games like AHP/Baker County, STA vs Buchholz and Miami Central vs Lake Minneola. 

Then “Factchecker” on the other site argued that exact same point with the exact same teams. 

This wasn’t one person copy and pasting an argument from another random person on a different site. 

this was the same person with 2 accounts who couldn’t help but post the same exact way