TOP 10 KICKOFF CLASSICS: #1 Booker T. Washington at American Heritage Plantation

SportsNut25

So this is a KOC for sure?   On some other website, I think maxpreps, it seemed as though the game would count.   I'm sure they'll play like it counts either way. 

Yes and no.  As much that I feel both of these teams want this game...Part of me doubts BTW and AHP are going to want to show their full playbook 1 week before playing STA (their staff that will likely be watching live) and Colquitt County (and Rush Propst).

@BrowardHandicapper So who do you think wins the game

Although I feel BTW is good enough to beat AHP, I am going to side with the Hometeam in this one. From what I hear, will be a much more physical and mature team from 2015. Does Daniel Richardson have the confidence to pick up where he left off in BTW's run to States? Confidence- probably. Does BTW go more conservative offensively and understand that this AHP secondary is not only extremely talented but they have seen 2015 Hallandale twice,IMG and Coconut Creek last year as high quality aerial opponents? BTW needs to understand that this secondary is not Raines, Cocoa or Glades Central..I say AHP makes fewer critical mistakes and takes this one at Home.