DILLARD VS ST THOMAS POST GAME THREAD

So the kick off classics are over and dillard came up in the lost bracket bad but this is why you have pre season games to learn from your mistakes and str8 up dillard has some work o fix DEFENSE IS STILL ABOVE AVERAGE and offense is still FULL OF potential BUT GETTING THE BASIC MECHANICS DOWN IS VITAL.!!! like knowing how to block and tackle at a elite level.!! knowing how to do a smooth exchange between the center and q.b without fumbling and last but not least trusting yourself and your team mates and not come in anxious or over hyped settle your self.

they got the can opened on them bad last night congrats to STA there the #1 team in the nation and they did what they were suppose to do which is dominate that score at the end of the game rubbed us panther fans the wrong way but its nothing you can do about that.

whats next? its our offical season opener next week right now were 0-0 lets get these things corrected and start the season off with a bang. #PAWS_UP.!

So the kick off classics are over and dillard came up in the lost bracket bad but this is why you have pre season games to learn from your mistakes and str8 up dillard has some work o fix DEFENSE IS STILL ABOVE AVERAGE and offense is still FULL OF potential BUT GETTING THE BASIC MECHANICS DOWN IS VITAL.!!! like knowing how to block and tackle at a elite level.!! knowing how to do a smooth exchange between the center and q.b without fumbling and last but not least trusting yourself and your team mates and not come in anxious or over hyped settle your self.

they got the can opened on them bad last night congrats to STA there the #1 team in the nation and they did what they were suppose to do which is dominate that score at the end of the game rubbed us panther fans the wrong way but its nothing you can do about that.

whats next? its our offical season opener next week right now were 0-0 lets get these things corrected and start the season off with a bang. #PAWS_UP.!

So should STA get a little bit of credit on their quest to a National Championship for hammering and shutting out a pretty good team in Dillard?

I'm surprised that STA opened so hard on Dillard. They didn't hold back and maybe put the nation on alert. You know the Bishop is going to pound Cocoa just to make a statement to STA that they're coming to the game with everything oiled and greased.

I feel bad for my team. The kitten caught between two Pit Bulls.

I'm surprised that STA opened so hard on Dillard. They didn't hold back and maybe put the nation on alert. You know the Bishop is going to pound Cocoa just to make a statement to STA that they're coming to the game with everything oiled and greased.

I feel bad for my team. The kitten caught between two Pit Bulls.

I doubt that kind of half will happen to Cocoa.  Cocoa at least has a high powered RB that can probably pick up a few first downs versus the Bishop and milk the clock to keep the score down.