FINAL: MNW 14 Chaminade 42

ExplorerHomer2

Just now, cribboy305 said:

oh gosh this why I do not argue with kids. #7 davion gause- miami

#1 josh trader- miami

#4 jeremiah smith- miami

#12 cj- miami

both wrs they have are from dade & the one from central is their 3rd best????? he’s the #10 highest recruit in 2024. literally the highest ranked kid on they team. what are you talking about

you have people like larry bluestein & cribmedia naming the matchup (miami gardens ravens vs northwestern) because a whole heap of those chaminade kids played together at Miami gardens. 

19 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Notice how crib boy keeps ignoring the biggest point I made because he can't debate it 

How is MNW gonna win a championship giving up 42 points 

I am curious how low the percentage is of teams winning in the playoffs or state finals while giving up 40+

I'm betting it's probably 1-2% at most

What's most important is consistency. There have been teams, probably more than 1 to 2% that have won state titles in Florida after giving up 40+ points in one game, especially if it's early in the season. However, very few teams have won a state title in Florida if the average number of points per game for the season including the playoffs exceeds 25. More than 90% have given up an average of 19 points or less. 

Just now, DarterBlue2 said:

What's most important is consistency. There have been teams, probably more than 1 to 2% that have won state titles in Florida after giving up 40+ points in one game, especially if it's early in the season. However, very few teams have won a state title in Florida if the average number of points per game for the season including the playoffs exceeds 25. More than 90% have given up an average of 19 points or less. 

That's fair 

I guess we will see where MNW truly stands in 2M in the Miami Central game 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

That's fair 

I guess we will see where MNW truly stands in 2M in the Miami Central game 

despite whatever the west is top 5 in 2m. cause you can’t name 5 teams better in 2m. dont let this chaminade game get yall confused cause it was just all love when they handled venice & jones. 

6 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

oh gosh this why I do not argue with kids. #7 davion gause- miami

#1 josh trader- miami

#4 jeremiah smith- miami

#12 cj- miami

both wrs they have are from dade & the one from central is their 3rd best????? he’s the #10 highest recruit in 2024. literally the highest ranked kid on they team. what are you talking about

Chaminade is Broward right? Just admit it & get over yourself. It really kills u that Dade lost to Broward. Sorry for your hurt feelings. 

despite whatever the west is top 5 in 2m. cause you can’t name 5 teams better in 2m. dont let this chaminade game get yall confused cause it was just all love when they handled venice & jones. 

Yeah I still have them top 5 in 2M 

I just don't think they as good as Central and AHP has been more impressive to me even if MNW more talented on paper 

Just now, Jullian said:

Chaminade is Broward right? Just admit it & get over yourself. It really kills u that Dade lost to Broward. Sorry for your hurt feelings. 

lol oh brother you wrong so you resort to naming the obvious to counteract the fact you’re wrong. to answer your question, yes chaminade is in hollywood right outside county line in broward. 

2 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

To be exact I have them #4 in 2M heading in my soon to be released rankings 

lol oh brother you wrong so you resort to naming the obvious to counteract the fact you’re wrong. to answer your question, yes chaminade is in hollywood right outside county line in broward. 

And I'm betting there are Dade teams who also get some Hollywood kids right?

3 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

gibbons? AH & central I can respect but gibbons? you know what happen the last time they seen the west or central? I don’t even think they better than booker t but your opinion…

Gibbons is one of the best coached teams in all of SFL, it's not that much of a stretch to say they could beat MNW

1 minute ago, cribboy305 said:

no not that I know of. the point is chaminade doesn’t win without miami kids just like heritage & just like sta. we perfectly fine down in miami with our kids tho

alot of families moved from Georgia to Miami so with “your logic”, credit should go to Georgia??? Lol lmao

Dang & I said 42-28. Last week still suck monkey balls but the fact we put 28 on chaminade @ chaminade & should have scored more that’s kind of impressive against a team that’s clearly top 5 in the country. 

granted we still have up 49 & lost by 21 & there is no moral victories in losing ; but coming from a school that’s not ranked like the MNW & the St. John’s of the world. My panthers can build off that moving forward this season. 

28 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dang & I said 42-28. Last week still suck monkey balls but the fact we put 28 on chaminade @ chaminade & should have scored more that’s kind of impressive against a team that’s clearly top 5 in the country. 

granted we still have up 49 & lost by 21 & there is no moral victories in losing ; but coming from a school that’s not ranked like the MNW & the St. John’s of the world. My panthers can build off that moving forward this season. 

who y’all got next?