Back online

Joshua Wilson

The forums are back online finally after much dismay when someone hit the server with a malware ad attack that took days to figure out where the issue was. This affected things from the website loading properly to the forum software working correctly. With all that said, everything is back online now the software that runs the forums is now 100% up to date as well. 

Glad this board is back up as it's basically the only board I post on since the Prep Gridiron board turned into a zoo and caters to the liars and clowns too much 

I occasionally post on national HS football but I usually just focus on Florida as I don't know enough about most the other states or want to put the time in to be valuable asset on other states 

Though I see a certain few former members in Los and skyway are mad the site back up because they got banned from here for being pricks so I'm glad they are unhappy about it, they can stay on that Prep Gridiron board and continue to be liars for all of eternity for all I care   

https://www.prepgridiron.com/topic/27225-looks-like-josh’s-website-has-been-taken-down/?tab=comments#comment-869091

Just the type of stuff that is said over on that national board as a fair warning to people who would ever consider posting there 

It's run like a escaped zoo of asylum inmates

40 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

https://www.prepgridiron.com/topic/27225-looks-like-josh’s-website-has-been-taken-down/?tab=comments#comment-869091

Just the type of stuff that is said over on that national board as a fair warning to people who would ever consider posting there 

It's run like a escaped zoo of asylum inmates

Thought about joining that board a few times. Read some of the posts and now I'm standing clear. What went wrong with that board? Didn't it used to be somewhat respectable?

6 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Thought about joining that board a few times. Read some of the posts and now I'm standing clear. What went wrong with that board? Didn't it used to be somewhat respectable?

One of the main issues is Prep Gridiron (who actually made the site) stopped showing up so left the mods to basically run the show but they allowed their personal animosity to alienate several good members because they didn't like them and instead chose the side of people like badrouter, Los, RedZone and ga96 who will dox members, troll every post and disengrate any moral fabrics it once had 

Now it's basically just the wild west of people attacking someone they don't like and acting like boneheads in the process and the mods will let posters dox others if they are connected to GSB site with slaps on the wrist but will ban outright for a lot less 

That's when I walked away from that board because I wasn't gonna post on a board that gave special treatment towards members for avoiding their "competition's" site 

So apparently I have had to bat back again against some spammy issues, but it doesn't seem to be affecting the forums, but more so the main website. Finally the server company is listening to me. In the mean time I might have found where the new issue cropped in at and handled it once I got back from the wild and amazing game between Buchholz and Pace. That game was playoff football!

4 minutes ago, Joshua Wilson said:

So apparently I have had to bat back again against some spammy issues, but it doesn't seem to be affecting the forums, but more so the main website. Finally the server company is listening to me. In the mean time I might have found where the new issue cropped in at and handled it once I got back from the wild and amazing game between Buchholz and Pace. That game was playoff football!

Columbia vs Lincoln was playoff football too

Just a bit more lopsided lol

5 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Just like that Venice game. 

Osceola had another tough game 

Crestview pulled off the win against Niceville 

There's a rumor going around that Venice might be fined for scoring 87 points.

Osceola had a very nice win last night. Deland is much tougher than many think. Regardless, survive and advance is the name of the game!

Niceville going down was the surprise of the night.

Cocoa is going to stomp Dunnellon into the dirt tonight.

9 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Just like that Venice game. 

Osceola had another tough game 

Crestview pulled off the win against Niceville 

Yeah, still dealing with some injury issues to key players and that has had an impact.  That said, others will have to step up and fill the void as I am sure many teams are dealing with this also.  Will definitely need to play better to win against TC next week, but hey it's the playoffs.  Just win and advance. 

4 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Osceola had a very nice win last night. Deland is much tougher than many think. Regardless, survive and advance is the name of the game!

Wait fined for real?

Deland is gonna be a problem for teams next season as well. 

Melbourne struggling right now with Centennial. 

My gut was telling me Crestview would get the win but my mind kept telling me Niceville at home they will win. 

14 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Yeah, still dealing with some injury issues to key players and that has had an impact.  That said, others will have to step up and fill the void as I am sure many teams are dealing with this also.  Will definitely need to play better to win against TC next week, but hey it's the playoffs.  Just win and advance. 

Y'all still picked up the win against a tough team and those players got more experience in a hard fought game 

4 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Melbourne is up 14-12 at halftime. 

Cocoa has the running clock 38-0 2nd quarter.

Palm Bay will play Cocoa again after beating Titusville 44-27

28 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Its gonna be the same as the district championship game. Go up big in the first half then cruise

Looks like Melbourne just closed out the win vs Centennial 28-16 so it does raise the question whether 4 teams out of that district were deserving.  Harmony was a surprise getting in but to their credit they won a tight one vs Palm Bay (13-12) who just won a playoff game and lost a tight one vs Melbourne (9-7) who did the same.  What I think is clearer outside the #1 and #2 seeds, the teams they put in the top half of our Region would have probably all lost in the first round vs any of the the teams in the bottom half.  In other words, Vero has gotten served up all cupcakes while our end not so much.  

5 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Miami Central game got cut to 4min quarters after being up 46-0 after the first quarter 

1 minute ago, Ray Icaza said:

Looks like Melbourne just closed out the win vs Centennial 28-16 so it does raise the question whether 4 teams out of that district were deserving.  Harmony was a surprise getting in but to their credit they won a tight one vs Palm Bay (13-12) who just won a playoff game and lost a tight one vs Melbourne (9-7) who did the same.  What I think is clearer outside the #1 and #2 seeds, the teams they put in the top half of our Region would have probably all lost in the first round vs any of the the teams in the bottom half.  In other words, Vero has gotten served up all cupcakes while our end not so much.  

Palm Bay is an inconsistent team and won their rematch against Titusville in the same fashion of their regular season game. Honestly thought Heritage would've got in over Harmony. But I agree the lower half of the region is weak

2 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Miami Central game got cut to 4min quarters after being up 46-0 after the first quarter 

I saw that on Scorestream. I said it could have been the worst blowout in FHSAA playoff history. Glad they shut it down. Central's only test in 2M will be AHP. MNW might give them a few early scares, but I don't think they have the juice to keep up with the Rockets forever.