SOUTH FLORIDA SCORE UPDATES & COMENTARY HERE

They are solid and will be a real threat in 3a

And weren't you saying Flanagan would be down during summer?

Yes and I still am saying Flanagan is significantly down, as is 8A south.  Flanagan and Columbus will still be a pain in the a$$ for better teams to beat in the post-season.  

There are no teams close to what Flanagan and Columbus were last year.  Not even close.

Yes and I still am saying Flanagan is significantly down, as is 8A south. Flanagan and Columbus will still be a pain in the a$$ for better teams to beat in the post-season.

There are no teams close to what Flanagan and Columbus were last year. Not even close.

Who do you think the best team is out of 8a south?

HALFTIME CAROL CITY 32!!!! LAKELND 0

IM SORRY BUT EAITHER CAROL CITY MADE SOME SERIOUS ADJUSTMENTS DURING A WEEK SPAN OR THE TEAMS UP NORTH IS JUST NO MATCH FOR DOWN SOUTH TEAMS I MEAN THIS IS 2 YEARS IN A ROW WHERE LAKELAND HAS BEEN DOWN 26+ AT THE HALF VS CC

They probley were focused after being 0-2 and determined for a win

HALFTIME CAROL CITY 32!!!! LAKELND 0

IM SORRY BUT EAITHER CAROL CITY MADE SOME SERIOUS ADJUSTMENTS DURING A WEEK SPAN OR THE TEAMS UP NORTH IS JUST NO MATCH FOR DOWN SOUTH TEAMS I MEAN THIS IS 2 YEARS IN A ROW WHERE LAKELAND HAS BEEN DOWN 26+ AT THE HALF VS CC

Inexcusable for Lakeland.  Losing is one thing.  Getting humiliated on your Home Field for a game that you had circled for a year is just unacceptable for the Lakeland Football program.

Inexcusable for Lakeland. Losing is one thing. Getting humiliated on your Home Field for a game that you had circled for a year is just unacceptable for the Lakeland Football program.

Lakeland just cannot adjust to Carol City's speed. They can adjust any game to X's and O's. But they can't adjust to the speed.