Vanguard is making a lot of noise

Proseteye

Vanguard over North Marion 40-6 at NM HS. If they can handle NM like that they are in the driver's seat. It's difficult playing in the Colts stadium with a packed house. Even though the Colts are somewhat down this season, it's always tough for the Knights to get by the Colts. They still have tough Buchholz, Gainesville, and Lake Gibson in front of them. But I think this Vanguard team may be one of the best they have ever had since the days of Daunte Culpepper.  

Vanguard over North Marion 40-6 at NM HS. If they can handle NM like that they are in the driver's seat. It's difficult playing in the Colts stadium with a packed house. Even thought the Colts are somewhat down this season, it's always tough for the Knights to get by the Colts. They still have tough Buchholz, Gainesville, and Lake Gibson in front of them. But I think this Vanguard team may be one of the best they have ever had since the days of Daunte Culpepper.  

Three decent teams on the slate ahead for the remaining regular season.  Vanguard could run the table, and they are definitely looking as a few on the board advertised over the summer.  Still not sure if a team like Vanguard is ready for Armwood but with Pine Forest, Niceville and Navarre out of the Panhandle area, 6A is North has a pretty solid 5.

They should beat N Marion, they got their best player along with a few others since the spring. Vanguard is loaded with talent and athletes but we'll see how far the coaching can take them. I expect them to look great until they play the elite teams like Armwood and that will probably wind up their year.

Captain, they already defeated NM 40-6.

They should beat N Marion, they got their best player along with a few others since the spring. Vanguard is loaded with talent and athletes but we'll see how far the coaching can take them. I expect them to look great until they play the elite teams like Armwood and that will probably wind up their year.

Dang captain if things went your way then we would have the same championship matchup for the next 10 years lol

Go off script like I do and make a bold prediction, you will feel the fun of it after you do it lol

Three decent teams on the slate ahead for the remaining regular season. Vanguard could run the table, and they are definitely looking as a few on the board advertised over the summer. Still not sure if a team like Vanguard is ready for Armwood but with Pine Forest, Niceville and Navarre out of the Panhandle area, 6A is North has a pretty solid 5.

Vanguard will beat Gainesville pretty soundly, if their secondary shuts down pass of Gainesville then it could get real ugly wether game at citizens or at vanguard

Buchholz and lake Gibson could be two huge tests to get ready for armwood

1:lake Gibson

2:Buchholz

3:Gainesville

That how I rank those 3 teams

And I agree with that being 6a north top 5 broward and really if everyone considers armwood as best then 2-5 can go in any order and sound legit

And no vanguard not overall better then armwood BUT that don't mean they can't beat them, any given Friday (or Thursday of Saturday or Monday or whatever day they play high school football in Florida this year, thanks hermine you stupid storm)

Yes I am aware they played N Marion last night. Anyone who was aware of the rosters of those two programs probably had Vanguard winning comfortable. I thought 17-20, now 40-6 did open my eyes a bit I'll admit. Columbia, I like being right and unfortunately it is usually the same teams over and over. Pencil in Trinity Christian, Miami Central, BTW, St Thomas right now. See how easy that is. Probably not creative, but probably correct.

Yes I am aware they played N Marion last night. Anyone who was aware of the rosters of those two programs probably had Vanguard winning comfortable. I thought 17-20, now 40-6 did open my eyes a bit I'll admit. Columbia, I like being right and unfortunately it is usually the same teams over and over. Pencil in Trinity Christian, Miami Central, BTW, St Thomas right now. See how easy that is. Probably not creative, but probably correct.

Being right by stating the obvious really not that impressive, being right by stating something that breaks the normal view is genius

Well tell me Columbia will win state let's see if you are ever a genius! Meanwhile I'll state the obvious and be right.

Well since you brought us up we did hold our own the last time we were in that game as I'm sure you remember, and captain I'm just trying to get you to go to your bold side and get creative lol

That's why they call it bold predictions

It is not the most common thought in people's minds and has a good chance of being wrong BUT it will get people talking and that the main idea with football forum, to talk football, and when we all have a creative thought it will be fun to explore it

You can stick with obvious picks that are shared by hundreds of other people but you missing out on the fun lol