1R Title Game: Northview (Century) vs. Hawthorne (Saturday 12/10 7:00)

Perspective

22 minutes ago, Perspective said:

Who prevails in the inaugural Rural Bowl?  Does anyone know where Northview is (even with a map)?  Can Hawthorne play well without several of their former players standing in one of the end zones?  Who wins this game?

I'm going with former Ft. Meade standout Coach Ingram and pull for Hawthorne.

1 hour ago, Nulli Secundus said:

I'm going with former Ft. Meade standout Coach Ingram and pull for Hawthorne.

Chiefs haven’t gotten much respect. They’re solid. Heavy laden senior team. The matchup kinda reminds me of AHP vs Ponte Verde state final years ago. Pats always with athletes galore. Sharks with a lot of seniors, many who played together in little league football. Took 4qtrs for AH to pull that game out. Hornets starting QB out should keep this game tight. 

15 hours ago, blackmagic said:

FYI.   Jemalle Cornelius is from Fort Meade.   Hawthorne coach is Cornelius Ingram, who is from Hawthorne.  You got the wrong former gator and coach.  

Reading is fundamental and I sure screwed that one up.  How the hell did I get Jemalle and Cornelius mixed up?  At any rate, still pulling for Hawthorne.  Thanks for pointing that out.