• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
s1nglewing

Gulf Breeze

It was a good game but PF coaching is just really suspect. PF had 4 starters out on defense and one of their play makers on offense is done for the season. The talent is definitely there but the coaching is keeping this team from reaching its full potential. I still think PF is one of the best teams in the area. Navarre struggled with Choctaw and PF beat Choctaw pretty easy so there still in the mix.

Pollard is not the same coach that won those state championships. That info comes from former players and coaches. He's like Bobby Bowden was in his last years with FSU. He doesn't really coach these boys, I've never seen or heard of a PF team that could actually defend the pass. How in all these years with the talent they've had do they struggle so bad against the pass. When you're running a 4-4 defense against a pass happy offense, that's not good. They refuse to come out that defense for some reason instead of playing 2 safeties. Pollard does not trust his assistants with the offense. This team should be scoring 35 ppg easy.

Gulf Breeze has surprised the area starting 4-0 and beating Pine Forest.  Coach Pollard is an amazing coach, so I don't understand why anyone would think otherwise.  Gulf Breeze gets no break this week with West Florida Tech.  Probably the best game this week as far as the panhandle is concerned will be Tate @ Niceville.