Plant vs armwood

badbird

Armwood was missing 1 receiver. McNeal played.

So did Snead, so did Erin Collins, etc. Their best player is QB Devin Black. Kid is stud.

So of the 7 impact players discussed in the article you accounted for 2 (nothing was ever said about Collins or Black)

I'm sure lacking the services of those 5 big time playmakers in addition to 2 of their very best in Snead and McNeal both not being 100% healthy is irrelevant, surely they would not have made any difference for a team that lost on a last minute field goal without them.

Stop trying to pump this win up as something more than it is. Plant beat a banged up Armwood team, good win but does that happen if Armwood is healthy? Highly doubtful, but keep pretending so 

Those are some pretty significant injuries early season.  I wonder how many of those players make it back for November.  Not to change the subject but just out of curiosity the article said that WR Greg Gate returned/ moved back to Miami.  Do you happen to know what HS he is playing for?  

Never heard of him

ask 181pl, he might know 

So of the 7 impact players discussed in the article you accounted for 2 (nothing was ever said about Collins or Black)

I'm sure lacking the services of those 5 big time playmakers in addition to 2 of their very best in Snead and McNeal both not being 100% healthy is irrelevant, surely they would not have made any difference for a team that lost on a last minute field goal without them.

Stop trying to pump this win up as something more than it is. Plant beat a banged up Armwood team, good win but does that happen if Armwood is healthy? Highly doubtful, but keep pretending so

You clearly know very little about Armwood. Ford, McNeal, Collins, snead and Black all played. So they were missing 1 WR, an OL, and a DL. Their important skill was there, trust me.

Here are some highlights:

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/video.html?clip=http://static.baynews9.com/newsvideo/bn9/web_video/9-23%20TAMPA%20GOW%20WRAP.f4v&vtitle=BHSN%3A%20Armwood%20vs%20Plant%20Recap

These are better- 

http://wfla.com/2016/09/23/high-school-scores-friday-blitz-week-5-2/

Highlights 3:30 to 5:30 mark in video. These are actually decent highlights but they obviously left before the 4th quarter fireworks by both teams. For Plant these highlights have the 40-yard Ty Thompson TD run and the 23 yard pass from Frantzen to Burgess for a TD. For Armwood it has two Brian Snead TD runs.

Can I tell you how many times the last 5 years Plant entered this game banged up? All 5. Your heroes lost. Get over it.

You clearly know very little about Armwood. Ford, McNeal, Collins, snead and Black all played. So they were missing 1 WR, an OL, and a DL. Their important skill was there, trust me.

Once again, you're bringing up players the article never mentioned. Why? I nor did the article ever say a word about Ford, Collins, and Black you are deflecting from the point, and that is Armwood played without 5 D1 players in addition to 2 more of their best (Snead and McNeal) not 100% healthy

They were missing 2 WR, 1 OL, 1 DL, and 1 safety. And I love how you claim "their important skill was there", yeah because a 4* WR with the likes of Miami, UF, FSU, LSU, etc vying for his services is definitely not that important, or their best OL or DL. And I hear Plant's QB had a solid performance, I am sure Armwood being without the services of their USF committed safety had no effect there, he definitely wouldve had no impact if he were in.

In the last 5 years tell me how many times Plant played with 5 D1 players out and 2 more D1 studs playing hurt (and yes you could argue losing their D1 QB last year had an equivalent impact, but then again that game was not close unlike this years pretty evenly matched game)

Get over my "heroes" losing? Lmao I have a lot of heroes, a hs football team is definitely not among them. Apparently pointing out to somebody after the performance claiming inflated ranking due to roster talent that the team did not have all that talent on the field friday night makes them my "heroes" and me in need to "get over" something I couldn't care less about

Armwood isn't rolling through 6A North...they might make it to State but they are gonna be challenged hard by Navarre or Niceville. Armwood barley survived against Choctaw in the Semis 2 years ago......Choctaw...lol

They also went to OT twice against bartram trail

And vanguard a much bigger threat then Gainesville been lately

Not to any sorry Polk team. Game is at Dads. No chance for Polk there. Last 3 Polk teams that played at Dads in the playoffs:

Plant beat Kathleen last year, Plant 46 Lakeland 6, Plant 46 Winter Haven 6.

Would expect it to be a good game this year, as it was last year.

Very true so could we say they are underperforming?

Based on their rosters that may be an understatement.  If Armwood legitimately has all of those injuries though and lost a tight game to a good Plant team they should not be in the same discussion as the other teams listed that have consistently underachieved through the entire season for the most part.

Based on their rosters that may be an understatement. If Armwood legitimately has all of those injuries though and lost a tight game to a good Plant team they should not be in the same discussion as the other teams listed that have consistently underachieved through the entire season for the most part.

They did also look flat against manatee in the kickoff game which means little now but can't be completely ignored