GAME STORY: IMG Academy shuts down Boyd Anderson

SportsNut25

Looks as though BA held pretty tough for the first 20 minutes of the game. That's an accomplishment  in itself.

Not hating on b.a At all but i saw the game live & iMG ate b.a from the start driving at will those first 20 min your talking bout iMG had 1st & goal two diffrent times it was img who Got careless with the ball which gave boyd anderson a break but make no mistake it was suppose to be 50+ nothing.

Not hating on b.a At all but i saw the game live & iMG ate b.a from the start driving at will those first 20 min your talking bout iMG had 1st & goal two diffrent times it was img who Got careless with the ball which gave boyd anderson a break but make no mistake it was suppose to be 50+ nothing.

You hate BA bruh

You hate BA bruh

Lets see any championships?? Any state final apperances any final 4 apperances in the past 6+ plus years?? Ughhh no they went 2-8 then 0-10 then a Good 9-1 season then a Double Digit second round exit..exactly What am i suppose to hate on .!!??? Im sick of yall saying that bruh stop [redacted] & just chill. When b.a do suen for people to hate on then come hall at me.

My apologies it was 20-0 at halftime got the scores mixed up with the plantation game ...im a man and can admit when im wrong but even if were not talking bout wins and loses last year were talking about b.a & img last night & TECH bringing uo meaningless aihh Stats bout last year & 4 wat.!! [redacted] u Team VERO [redcated]. Like i said B.a Got handeled last night NEXT.!!

My apologies it was 20-0 at halftime got the scores mixed up with the plantation game ...im a man and can admit when im wrong but even if were not talking bout wins and loses last year were talking about b.a & img last night & TECH bringing uo meaningless aihh Stats bout last year & 4 wat.!! Bihhh u Team VERO Stfu & just scroll. Like i said B.a Got handeled last night NEXT.!!

Think yall can beat Vero shidd im not sold on Vero like that gotta see us get past FPC and Sebastian first.

To me BA played tougher schedule

Tougher schedule ughhh letss see

B.a Combined Oppnents Record

Ely 1-3

Coconut creek 0-4

Douglas 2-2

Img Academy 4-0.....= 7-9.!!!

Dillard Opponents Combined Record

Stranahan 2-2

Hallandale 2-2

Lake gibson 4-0

Douglas 2-2.......= 10-6

Take away nationally Ranked IMG ACADEMY & their record B.a's local opponent Record is 3-7.!!!!

[redacted] Like i Said yall just hate Dillard & will discredit them & boost their oppponents anywsy u can they could b playin Coral glades same thing. Smh its gucci tho.

Tougher schedule ughhh letss see

B.a Combined Oppnents Record

Ely 1-3

Coconut creek 0-4

Douglas 2-2

Img Academy 4-0.....= 7-9.!!!

Dillard Opponents Combined Record

Stranahan 2-2

Hallandale 2-2

Lake gibson 4-0

Douglas 2-2.......= 10-6

Take away nationally Ranked IMG ACADEMY & their record B.a's local opponent Record is 3-7.!!!!

[redacted] Like i Said yall just hate Dillard & will discredit them & boost their oppponents anywsy u can they could b playin Coral glades same thing. Smh its gucci tho.

Still the same Hallandale just got BLOWED the Eff up dawg and Stranahan is garbage they will finish last in the district with AHP

Still the same Hallandale just got BLOWED the Eff up dawg and Stranahan is garbage they will finish last in the district with AHP

U fail to meaction that same hollandaise team beat deerfield. The same deerfield. People pick to have a real strong chance in representing class 8a in Orlando that same hollandaise got blew out to Freaking st Thomas whose nationally ranked and any other team down here in broward. Besides Flanagan would have suffers the same fate. And its funny how u talk about stranahan. Not being Good and discrediting. Dillard wins like tf I said u always do u fail to mention b.a opponents ely is on course to finish 1-9 & creek is on schedule to do the same at least stranahan & hollandaise will be. 500 but like I said u a low key hater bra a young [redacted] who throw shade matter fact I'm done with this convo I don't talk with [redacted] people Duces.

U fail to meaction that same hollandaise team beat deerfield. The same deerfield. People pick to have a real strong chance in representing class 8a in Orlando that same hollandaise got blew out to Freaking st Thomas whose nationally ranked and any other team down here in broward. Besides Flanagan would have suffers the same fate. And its funny how u talk about stranahan. Not being Good and discrediting. Dillard wins like tf I said u always do u fail to mention b.a opponents ely is on course to finish 1-9 & creek is on schedule to do the same at least stranahan & hollandaise will be. 500 but like I said u a low key hater bra a young [redacted] who throw shade matter fact I'm done with this convo I don't talk with [redacted] people Duces.

And that same hallandale team u picked to beat Dillard & yo foolish ahhh got proved wrong smh at first I thought u was cool homie but now I c u just a [redacted] so for now on don't even [redacted] str8 like dat.