Armwood quietly slaughters a very hot TB Tech team

BrowardHandicapper

I just noticed that Armwood quietly slaughtered a very hot TB Tech team on Friday night (10/7) and not a peep is mentioned.   Yet just 2 weeks ago they lose a very, very tight game @ a very good Plant team and they were getting ripped up.  Also, Armwood's schedule to date has not been as bad as what some make of it.

Armwood has a ways to go to win a state title this year. When you're playing without 4 Division 1 players due to injury and a new QB there's gonna be a lot of issues. Their season is gonna depend on how well they play at the line of scrimmage. Cause they are loaded at the skill positions.

The biggest thing I see is that they will be challenged a lot more in 6a north this year

Lake gibsion a decent team

Vanguard is clearly a bigger threat then what armwood has faced last 3 years in the regional finals

And both Crestview and Niceville are better then the region 1 teams they have faced last 3 years

6A could get real interesting

Even more so if northwestern beats central to effectly guarantee a new champion in class 6a this year

Armwood is fine. I told you all this two weeks ago. They are missing 1 WR and 1 DL. They aren't missing 4 D1 starters any longer. One of those was suspended for the Plant game and he's back. 

If Armwood makes it out of 6A North, I like their chances. No guarantees, but they are a quality team.

I just noticed that Armwood quietly slaughtered a very hot TB Tech team on Friday night (10/7) and not a peep is mentioned.   Yet just 2 weeks ago they lose a very, very tight game @ a very good Plant team and they were getting ripped up.  Also, Armwood's schedule to date has not been as bad as what some make of it.

When you are on top on the hill for long periods of time these things will happen.

They will celebrate your failures as if they determine your destiny and look the other way once you are back to winning ways.