Bartow-Fort Meade game ?

Hwy17

3 hours ago, LakelandGator said:

Bartow up to their old senanigans again. They do that once every decade when they have a pretty good team

Fights, alumni refs, drunk fans cussing and trying to intimidate opposing fans.

Let's see what happens when they have to play on the road. 

Soooo what you're saying is that good 'ole Yellow Jacket tradition is shining through!:lol:

1 hour ago, Nulli Secundus said:

Everybody is fighting because they're not doing enough of the other "F"ing word. :lol:

Funny you say that Nulli

A Lakeland fan and LGibson fan got into it a heated discussion on Facebook earlier today about last nights games and homegrown kids. 

It got to the point that the Lakeland fan(female) said to the LG fan(male), "You must not be getting any ,,,,," :o

1 hour ago, LakelandGator said:

Funny you say that Nulli

A Lakeland fan and LGibson fan got into it a heated discussion on Facebook earlier today about last nights games and homegrown kids. 

It got to the point that the Lakeland fan(female) said to the LG fan(male), "You must not be getting any ,,,,," :o

I REST MY CASE! :lol:  

I won't even get into the rationale of the sexes OR the fact that this was a Lakeland fan versus a Braveheart!

7 minutes ago, LakelandGator said:

They haven't had anything worth shooting, er, fighting for over a decade. :o

Let's see how FIGHT they have at Stuart Martin, at Lakeland, Golden Gate, Lake Wales, Sebring

Well, they've gotten a few transfers (according to the Ledger) so maybe they found the missing pieces to that puzzle.