FINAL Chaminade 35 MNW 6

THIS_IS_DILLARD

35 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Game was a running clock in the third, rain & lightning in the area got the game called early. 

Bulls were pummeled….BAD. Dude on ScoreStream says it was because of their new coach & youth!!! Soooo they didn’t recruit???? Have a BAD season & he’ll b X Coach…..Wanna see how Vero & Venice do vs NW. Venice looks good!!!

20 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Bulls were pummeled….BAD. Dude on ScoreStream says it was because of their new coach & youth!!! Soooo they didn’t recruit???? Have a BAD season & he’ll b X Coach…..Wanna see how Vero & Venice do vs NW. Venice looks good!!!

Venice might run away with that game!

17 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

let go of ya nuts, its all good. one thing bout them bulls we always bounce back & its good to get hit in da mouth first that way only way is up.

Let go of my nuts but I spoke the truth bout the game lol lmao one thing bout u dade mfs yall mouths ruthless as hell in victory but bitter as hell in defeat , or it somebody else’s fault or they wasn’t didn’t care about a specific game so they didn’t go all in LMAO.

the point of the matter is b4 this game you and every other bull and dade supporter was saying how this matchup with chaminade was gonna be diff, the west got all these recruits in & was even talked about being able to actually challenge central in 2M. 

but instead chaminade clapped them cheeks and only the rain stopped them from putting up more. 

20 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

let go of ya nuts, its all good. one thing bout them bulls we always bounce back & its good to get hit in da mouth first that way only way is up.

I have nothing but respect for the bulls and wish em well this season , shiid they not in 3M so they not my worry. Yeah it was only Week 0 but it was quickly proven the bulls isn’t ready for prime time yet. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Let go of my nuts but I spoke the truth bout the game lol lmao one thing bout u dade mfs yall mouths ruthless as hell in victory but bitter as hell in defeat , or it somebody else’s fault or they wasn’t didn’t care about a specific game so they didn’t go all in LMAO.

the point of the matter is b4 this game you and every other bull and dade supporter was saying how this matchup with chaminade was gonna be diff, the west got all these recruits in & was even talked about being able to actually challenge central in 2M. 

but instead chaminade clapped them cheeks and only the rain stopped them from putting up more. 

That’s been going on in Dade forever. They’re actually 10,000-0. They’ve never lost a football game: refs, cheating, star player out, no show coaches, rained on them, too sunny….etc. 

4 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

Vero fixing to win 35-0

Lol with vero being next week, Venice, Miami central, BTW, & norland with all of these transfers the west could very well have a 5-5 season & miss the playoffs.

obviously it’s one week at a time and a lot can change for any team from one week to the next so we will see how the bulls respond next week. 

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

That’s been going on in Dade forever. They’re actually 10,000-0. They’ve never lost a football game: refs, cheating, star player out, no show coaches, rained on them, too sunny….etc. 

I remember that and "Too Sunny" takes the cake.  What's next?  The grass was too green?

58 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol with vero being next week, Venice, Miami central, BTW, & norland with all of these transfers the west could very well have a 5-5 season & miss the playoffs.

obviously it’s one week at a time and a lot can change for any team from one week to the next so we will see how the bulls respond next week. 

I feel for Northwestern tho frfr 

10 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

I feel for Northwestern tho frfr 

With the fun we’re having with the 305 fans, don’t count your chickens b4 they hatch. The bulls will get better, & remember Chaminade might b Browards top team & one of the  5 best teams in the state. You’ll have a fight on your hands this Friday. This a huge game for  Vero credibility. 

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

With the fun we’re having with the 305 fans, don’t count your chickens b4 they hatch. The bulls will get better, & remember Chaminade might b Browards top team & one of the  5 best teams in the state. You’ll have a fight on your hands this Friday. This a huge game for  Vero credibility. 

I'll definitely be there, I was gonna come to the STA-SJB, that game has national championship implications, and so does MC-BG

23 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

what u even talkin but bra, i said we gone bounce back. what is all this other foolishness