Vero Beach vs Miami Northwestern

Vero Indian

15 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

They’re something serious up there, that’s why they’re hard to beat at home 

im ngl. ive never seen more blatant cheating, & with the noise vero was talking you woulda thought they would have a really good squad & wouldn’t need such help but 4tds negated is crazy. thats a blowout without the refs callin foolery. 

On 8/21/2023 at 3:18 PM, SportsFan said:

You said they aren't even close to Chaminade which I took to imply that Chaminade is a team good enough to beat MNW but Vero isn't even in the same league of competing which is my point

Last time Vero Played Chaminade, Vero Won 21-0. So much for not even being close.

3 hours ago, Mark said:

Last time Vero Played Chaminade, Vero Won 21-0. So much for not even being close.

Take that up with the person I was responding to

Side note Chaminade is a lot better now than the one Vero played then, using your logic the last time Ely played Dillard they won, does that mean they will beat Dillard this year? Or how about the last time Madison County played Apopka they won, does that mean Madison would beat Apopka this year even though that game was more than a decade ago?