6a and 7a north (region 1&2)

DisabledAccount

Escambia has beaten both Tate and Pine Forest...back to the drawing board....all that work and still means nothing..and you wonder why I think it is a waste of time....I rather see predictions for playoff matchups and who wins what rounds....not this BS

1. Niceville

2. Crestview

3. Navarre

4. Tate

5. Gulf Breeze

6. Who cares

99. Columbia

Remember saying this last week?

I even asked if Escambia was top 10 and you said no, now you think they should be over Tate and pine Forrest?

Hmm ok then....

Well you were the one who said Escambia was terrible and irrelvant now you saying they should be over Tate and pine Forrest who if I recall correctly didn't you rank Tate as number 4 panhandle team last week

Oh and at least I cared enough to actually try to make a rankings, if mine are so bad then you make one better :)

Escambia isn't very good...and I had Tate ahead of them yes..but I'm not stupid enough to rank two teams that have both lost to Escambia ahead of Escambia...top teams is a fluid thing. That's why I said last time I had Tate ahead of Escambia. But now that Escambia has beaten PF and Tate it's just a joke to have them ranked behind the two of them considering they are going to be the district champ. If anything this just cements my entire position..it's pointless to make rankings if you just don't know enough....

7A North

Plant

Lakeland

Winter Haven

Viera

Lincoln

Columbia

Lee

Buchholz

Martin County

South Fork

Kathleen

Wiregrass Ranch

Sickles

Fletcher

St Cloud

East River

Bartow

Bartram trail

Hagerty

Ocoee

Leon

Gaither

Oakleaf

Chiles

East ridge

Fleming island

First coast

I did double check and you were right Tampa Bay Tech is region 3

Also I updated the list after looking deeper into region 2 of 7a which I snubbed a bit in original rankings

you have St Cloud and East River as the 5th and 6th best team in the North?  Wow 7A North is bad.  Hagerty, Martin County, Ocoee, Bartram Trail, Oakleaf, Kathleen just to name a few are better than those 2 teams

Agree..the gap between Viera and St. Cloud is probably 35 points.  St. Cloud is better than Fleming Island and First Coast but they would get humiliated by Viera IMO.

fletcher 2016 schedule

@Fort White  20-7

Terry Parker  35-20

Providence    35-10

@Atlantic Coast  14-7

Westside    54-21

First Coast  28-0

so overall the best team they played all season was likely Fort white who was playing with a roster of just over 20-25 range with fletcher having like twice the roster size and depth and fort white held them close for like 3 quarters of the game

Westside is one of the worst teams in jacksonville, Providence only slightly improved then that, average at best, same with first coast and terry parker and atlantic coast also one of the bottom teams in jacksonville

so in all reality the SOS is a Clear red flag when no offense but when a 1A team is your toughest game and you are in week 9 then their is a huge red flag to how much you been tested during the season

as for the points, i honestly am not sure, we should win easily but homecoming holds a lot of distractions, but i confident we end up winning this game and i hope we can play with the killer instinct we did last friday @Atlantic coast