6a and 7a north (region 1&2)

DisabledAccount

I'm gonna take a crap this weekend.  Why are you telling us this?  No one is waiting on your rankings.(well someone might be)  Just post them and we will talk about them. 

For the 100th time I don't rep anyone. I am a fan of high school football. I will be at a game Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week..  Not sure where I'm going.  Got any suggestions?

any where within a 2 hour driving range of Central Florida.  Venice is too far.  So is Oxbridge

Come on over to Ocala. The huge Booster Stadium, home of the Vanguard Knights, will be hosting a district game against the Gainesville Hurricanes on Friday. You'll get to see arguably one of best QB's in the state and maybe the country in Vanguard's N'Kosi Perry. Vanguard is flying high at 5-0, and on stream to go very deep in the playoffs. But Gainesville 3-3 is always a very tough opponent no matter what their record. They also have a very good Sr QB in Luke Matthews and he's got three Sr WR's to throw to. 

I was going up to that Vanguard vs Gainesville game until plans changed this week, will definately be up their when Vanguard and Forest get together in 2 weeks though, both might very well be undefeated assuming both win this week, if that is the case that will be the biggest game in that rivalry since the early 2000s

Come on over to Ocala. The huge Booster Stadium, home of the Vanguard Knights, will be hosting a district game against the Gainesville Hurricanes on Friday. You'll get to see arguably one of best QB's in the state and maybe the country in Vanguard's N'Kosi Perry. Vanguard is flying high at 5-0, and on stream to go very deep in the playoffs. But Gainesville 3-3 is always a very tough opponent no matter what their record. They also have a very good Sr QB in Luke Matthews and he's got three Sr WR's to throw to.

I'm seeing vanguard winning by 20+

7A North

Plant

Tampa Bay Tech

Lakeland

Winter Haven

Viera

Lincoln

Columbia

Lee

Buchholz

Fletcher

Bartram trail

Hagerty

Ocoee

Leon

Oakleaf

Chiles

East ridge

Fleming island

First coast

What am I missing?  How do these teams make this list but the following do not?  Oh...I figured it out one of the reasons...   First Coast is a team in Columbia's district that Columbia will spank so it will make them look better :rolleyes: .  Please break down and convince me how/why Fleming Island and First Coast are better than the following teams that are not on this list for whatever reason:

Martin County

Bartow

Wiregrass Ranch

St. Cloud

Gaither

Kathleen

East River

South Fork

Also I think Tampa Bay Tech is in the South Region with Venice?

What am I missing? How do these teams make this list but the following do not? Oh...I figured it out one of the reasons... First Coast is a team in Columbia's district that Columbia will spank so it will make them look better :rolleyes: . Please break down and convince me how/why Fleming Island and First Coast are better than the following teams that are not on this list for whatever reason:

Martin County

Bartow

Wiregrass Ranch

St. Cloud

Gaither

Kathleen

East River

South Fork

Also I think Tampa Bay Tech is in the South Region with Venice?

No the reason I didn't list those teams is because I didn't know enough about them to put them in the right spot so Fleming island and first coast were my bottom of the teams I planned to rank

As for Tampa Bay Tech I'll check that

No the reason I didn't list those teams is because I didn't know enough about them to put them in the right spot so Fleming island and first coast were my bottom of the teams I planned to rank

As for Tampa Bay Tech I'll check that

Well you might want to review that I would say ALL of those teams are at least in the same class or better than First Coast and Fleming Island ....

What else do you need me to tell you about 7A North?

Escambia has beaten both Tate and Pine Forest...back to the drawing board....all that work and still means nothing..and you wonder why I think it is a waste of time....I rather see predictions for playoff matchups and who wins what rounds....not this BS

Well you were the one who said Escambia was terrible and irrelvant now you saying they should be over Tate and pine Forrest who if I recall correctly didn't you rank Tate as number 4 panhandle team last week

Oh and at least I cared enough to actually try to make a rankings, if mine are so bad then you make one better :)

Well you might want to review that I would say ALL of those teams are at least in the same class or better than First Coast and Fleming Island ....

What else do you need me to tell you about 7A North?

They are better, first coast and Fleming island were my bottom tier that I decided to stop at but as I said only reason I didn't rank them is I don't know enough about them