Vero Beach vs Sebastian River 11/4

Floridatech

This game is putting to potential district champs up together.

Main theme for this game.

Vero o vs Sebastian D.

Sebastian River has only allowed 20 points this year and im hearing that the defense is one of the most physical in the state.

On the other hand, Vero is scoring 35 plus points in all their games except against Palm Beach Lakes (who is looking like they are makin playoffs soon).

I am looking forward to this game because it maybe Vero's only tough challenge on the regular season schedule.

I can tell you this much, I've been on KP's staff at DeLand and he will have those boys ready to go, focused on the prize and flying to the ball on defense!! Keep sleeping on Sebastian River, they are gonna shock some teams this year!! Good luck Sharks!!

From reading the other board (FlaVarsity) it appears KP has built a "D" like the one at Deland. That '09 team looked a lot like Mainland West, only wearing Green. The movers and shakers of that little ole boy town weren't to pleased with that much diversity and the Bulldogs have never recovered. See: Deltona,Orange City,Trinity, and now Sebastian River.....Mainland coming at you, no playplay here.

Smh lol leave it alone lmfao

Let me hear your take on the game Broward

Before we get to that game I want to see how Vero Beach does versus Fort Pierce Central next week.  That will be a good measuring stick for Vero Beach.  Sebastian River has looked impressive, particularly defensively but I am waiting to see how they respond when someone hits them back.  If I am not mistaken they have never trailed the entire season.  It looks like an average Jensen Beach team  gave them a fight in a 0-7 loss a couple weeks ago.  But any way your cut it there is no denying the Sebastian River defense. 

pretty soon Columbia fan will have Sebastian River in his march madness but today he doesn't even know what class they are in. I got SR over Vero this year. SR should have beat them last year.

That offense is suspect and i wish i can see em play PSL this week but my mom don't really want to go up there.