FINAL DiLLARD 28 PLANTATION 26

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Paws up!  Claws up!!! 

Time to show these Plantation clowns what happens when you try and mess with them NW 11th Street killaz!!!

At the end of the day outside of creek we’re gonna be the best team they’ve faced all year. & after going up against chaminade gibbons , Naples & Miramar which all of those teams have very good to elite defenses I wanna c Dillard impose their will all night tonight. The colonels are 5-1 let’s make it 5-2. 

20 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Ouhhhhhh @cribboy305 I see you picked plant my boy lol okay okay. We gone revisit this in a few hours lol.

Talk to ya soon lol, u & 6 other people picked plant lol Dillard fina make a believer out of some of yall tonight iYKYK lol. 

lol none personal homie, Its gon be a good game

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 1ST QT DiLLARD 14 PLANTATION 6
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2nd QT DiLLARD 21 PLANTATION 12
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 3rd QT DiLLARD 28 PLANTATION 18
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to FINAL DiLLARD 28 PLANTATION 26

Man oh man what a game. A back and forth game that saw plantation jump out 6-0 after having great field position to start the game, only for Dillard to quickly answer and go ahead 7-6 only to never trail again.

plantation came in as 21 point faves & with only 1 loss avg over 50 points a game & just like the Miramar game who also came in with only 1 lost Dillard prevailed.

this game featured so many flags, personal fouls & big hits you would’ve thought this was. A state championship game, you can tell these two are really rivals. 

This fight in this Dillard team is unlike any fight I’ve seen in a Dillard team in a while they refuse to quit even when things aren’t going their way unlike in the pass. And after losing so much in the off season & taking on another tough ass schedule Dillard is still right in the thick of things as a SERIOUS dark horse in 2M so for all those that picked against us AGAIN! @Perspective @cribboy305 & ETC keep picking against us LMAO! this Dillard team is a lot better then what you guys realize, if only you can see them in person like I can.