FINAL DiLLARD 28 PLANTATION 26

THIS_IS_DILLARD

The Panthers rival plantation comes to town this week at 5-1. Dillard coming off a tough lost to chaminade will look to get to (4-3) & over .500 for the first time this year. With such a tough schedule this year with little to no cupcakes on the schedule, Dillard most def will be coming into this game with some war wounds, but most def tougher & lready for battle. LETS GOOO DILLARD!!

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The Panthers rival plantation comes to town this week at 5-1. Dillard coming off a tough lost to chaminade will look to get to (4-3) & over .500 for the first time this year. With such a tough schedule this year with little to no cupcakes on the schedule, Dillard most def will be coming into this game with some war wounds, but most def tougher & ready for battle. LETS GOOO DILLARD!!

Do you think this schedule is preparing you guys for playoff football 

29 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Do you think this schedule is preparing you guys for playoff football 

I believe that. Coming into week 1 95% of our players were & still is underclassmen. Not knowing what to expect after losing more then half our team to transfers leaving then graduation.

I’ve legit watch this team grow every week since then. Now I’m not saying we’re state contenders yet. I believe we’re about a year away. But I will say come playoff time if we can get in & make it to the second round I would say that’s a huge win for this season. Being that many expected us to be Deerfield 2.0 this year, after that mass exodus in players & coaches we lost. 

17 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Dillard needs to win this game convincingly. That would be the perfect follow up to the game against Chaminade. 

I would love that and that would show another step forward to this season of growth I’ve been seeing week to week with my panthers. 

but honestly I just want another win vs a solid opp wether it’s by 3 or 40. I’m sure most are gonna pick plantation to win this matchup so if Dillard does win it will be as the underdog which we have been in pretty much this entire season lol. 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I would love that and that would show another step forward to this season of growth I’ve been seeing week to week with my panthers. 

but honestly I just want another win vs a solid opp wether it’s by 3 or 40. I’m sure most are gonna pick plantation to win this matchup so if Dillard does win it will be as the underdog which we have been in pretty much this entire season lol. 

If it's one of the games @nolebull813 selects for the competition, I go on record here that I am selecting Dillard. I hope they don't let us down!

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Plantation (5-1) @ Dillard (2-3)
4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That’s correct we play b.a that Monday on the 23rd then sta that Friday. 

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

My b they did reschedule that game I thought they gave us the win because we were up double digits when the game was ultimately called. So yea we are 2-3 right now. 

I knew I was right lol

16 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

This is my peptalk for Dillard tonight. 

Offense. I want you to bang these boys and let them know they are in a football game!!!!! Ground and pound. Air it out. All gas, no breaks!!!! 

Defense. KILL EVERYTHING MOVING!!!!!!

I hope this is your pep talk for the team and not the fans.   :o

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Paws up!  Claws up!!! 

Time to show these Plantation clowns what happens when you try and mess with them NW 11th Street killaz!!!

Yessir time for another statement win, for Miramar our statement to them was “WE AINT FLANAGAN” to plantation it’s gonna be “WE AINT SOUTH PLANTATION” in reference to both teams getting 60+ put on them by Miramar & plantation.