Dixie County @ Pahokee

561_Fan

14 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

56-0. Final. I think Pahokee’s 5-4 record may have teams underestimating them 

I wouldn’t underestimate them especially in the rural class. But I didn’t think they would dismantle them like that. I think you have Williston coming up. That’s gonna be a hell of a drive. I hope they can stop the veer/triple option. There’s gonna be about 4 guys who can tote the rock flying right at you!

56-0.... The stream score is lagging! Pahokee gets revenge for 2015. Yes, next week will be a great game, but with the defensive coaching changes and finally being healthy, Pahokee looks like a different team.  The only team that comes close to Pahokee's team speed on Williston's schedule is Newberry, but Pahokee is faster. 

8 minutes ago, BigBoyBall said:

56-0.... The stream score is lagging! Pahokee gets revenge for 2015. Yes, next week will be a great game, but with the defensive coaching changes and finally being healthy, Pahokee looks like a different team.  The only team that comes close to Pahokee's team speed on Williston's schedule is Newberry, but Pahokee is faster. 

Defense looks 100% better, I think the change was needed, especially with these run heavy/option teams we’ll see in the playoffs