Question to the board

DisabledAccount

I'd be game for a home and away with Mainland and Columbia. Bucs last played you at the Disney Complex in Orlando. Believe it was in '00 or '01 and Mainland lost in a close one. Think Danny Green was your head coach.

We played last regular season game 2000

Columbia won 16-3

I wish we would play mainland again

Would be one heck of a dogfight

It more then 6 hours from lake city to Miami and the only way we could play a game in Miami would mean we would have to get a hotel for 2 nights and stay there

Unless they want to pay our hotel then gonna be hard to make that happen

Pay for Columbia to stay 2 nights for a football game 6 driving hours away?  LOL

There is no team in Miami that is going to pay a penny for a team on the level of Columbia to come down. 

Columbia should be the one paying the money for the privilege to play a Miami power!  LOL

Pay for Columbia to stay 2 nights for a football game 6 driving hours away? LOL

There is no team in Miami that is going to pay a penny for a team on the level of Columbia to come down.

Columbia should be the one paying the money for the privilege to play a Miami power! LOL

You would be surprised

A little birdie told me a very good team down south wants to play us and if it happens I'll tell you what team it is

Pay for Columbia to stay 2 nights for a football game 6 driving hours away? LOL

Columbia should be the one paying the money for the privilege to play a Miami power! LOL

And I know it longer then 6 hours it more like 8

You would be surprised

A little birdie told me a very good team down south wants to play us and if it happens I'll tell you what team it is

You are right.  I will be surprised if team down here pays the bill for Columbia to stay two nights when there are probably 30 + teams on Columbia's level or better within an hour throughout SFL.

It more then 6 hours from lake city to Miami and the only way we could play a game in Miami would mean we would have to get a hotel for 2 nights and stay there

Unless they want to pay our hotel then gonna be hard to make that happen

It's not more then 6rs from Columbia to Mia... I know that for a fact if Central can reach Camden county in a lil under 7hrs.... You google lake city to Miami and it say 5hrs and 39 mins.... That's going 70 miles per hr and making a pit stop for gas bathroom n snacks....

I use to go to school in Tallahassee... Earliest I ever made it to Tallahassee from Miami was 5rs and 40 mins... Yes I was punching it... but my average time would be 6 1/2 hrs and that's doing the speed limit when I reach Madison county cause them folks don't play 😂😂😂

It's not more then 6rs from Columbia to Mia... I know that for a fact if Central can reach Camden county in a lil under 7hrs.... You google lake city to Miami and it say 5hrs and 39 mins.... That's going 70 miles per hr and making a pit stop for gas bathroom n snacks....

I use to go to school in Tallahassee... Earliest I ever made it to Tallahassee from Miami was 5rs and 40 mins... Yes I was punching it... but my average time would be 6 1/2 hrs and that's doing the speed limit when I reach Madison county cause them folks don't play 😂😂😂

That in a car

I ride a bus

That in a car

I ride a bus

Columbiahigh2016, you can drive to Savannah, GA in under 7 hours from Miami.  That is essentially the SC border.  Look at the map where Lake City is...

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/miami/Savannah+Car+Rentals,+10421+Abercorn+Street,+Savannah,+GA+31419/@28.8991361,-83.3709877,7z/am=t/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x88d9b0a20ec8c111:0xff96f271ddad4f65!2m2!1d-80.1917902!2d25.7616798!1m5!1m1!1s0x88fb74fcfc27ad05:0x11edd13b138b3445!2m2!1d-81.1326115!2d31.9867972

Columbia's busses either are horse carts or you they only go 45MPH....

Columbiahigh2016, you can drive to Savannah, GA in under 7 hours from Miami. That is essentially the SC border. Look at the map where Lake City is...

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/miami/Savannah+Car+Rentals,+10421+Abercorn+Street,+Savannah,+GA+31419/@28.8991361,-83.3709877,7z/am=t/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x88d9b0a20ec8c111:0xff96f271ddad4f65!2m2!1d-80.1917902!2d25.7616798!1m5!1m1!1s0x88fb74fcfc27ad05:0x11edd13b138b3445!2m2!1d-81.1326115!2d31.9867972

Columbia's busses either are horse carts or you they only go 45MPH....

Yes it's a horse cart

I tell them daily we need a bus but they say im talking crazy lol ;)

I was there Zoe. They couldn't stop the pass and the Rocket's couldn't stop the run. Great offensive game to watch. Big time power ball.

It was the type of runs they were running.... Dan you know we don't see that type of offense down here.... Great game tho!!!

It was the type of runs they were running.... Dan you know we don't see that type of offense down here.... Great game tho!!!

Zoe, that's why Apopka gives even athletic teams trouble. Nobody see's that style, and they always have good athletes and great coaching. That's a tough trifecta anywhere in the state