Congrats STA

Nulli Secundus

3 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

It's gonna take a Dade team to beat STA in the open division next year 

It really won't. STA is beatable. Multiple could've beat them this season. Homestead could've tied the game if they would've kicked a fg. Who knows maybe STA improves next season and adds more key pieces and depth 

29 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

It really won't. STA is beatable. Multiple could've beat them this season. Homestead could've tied the game if they would've kicked a fg. Who knows maybe STA improves next season and adds more key pieces and depth 

Everybody says that till they gotta go to Brian Piccolo 

16 minutes ago, Jullian said:

“Could've. Would’ve. Should’ve. If. But.”
all the way to 15 State Championship Titles!!!!!! The most hated team in the state of Florida, without a close 2cd. The FINAL SCORE IS ALWAYS, ALWAYS THE ONLY NUMBER THAT MATTERS!!!! OPINIONS HAVE NEVER WON A STATE TITLE……

I'd say Lakeland is a close second, though we'd be talking statewide rather than just in south Florida. The 'Naughts had haters in the 1980s, and nothing much has changed. 

20 minutes ago, Jullian said:

“Could've. Would’ve. Should’ve. If. But.”
all the way to 15 State Championship Titles!!!!!! The most hated team in the state of Florida, without a close 2cd. The FINAL SCORE IS ALWAYS, ALWAYS THE ONLY NUMBER THAT MATTERS!!!! OPINIONS HAVE NEVER WON A STATE TITLE……

Hate is envy.  I can't speaks for all Dreadnaughts but none of that from me, lol.