2017 CFla Top Teams

Pipe Dreams

You mind if i ask the GA folks over at the other board about it?   They are great at digging up OOS info.   Not sure if you want it kept under wraps.   We're talking ab out Dr. P right?

You can check it out if you'd like. I was told it's between a few schools however the one with the QB is the front runner. ESPN is doing the match up not us. And yes I am referring to Orange City University.

What I'm hearing from the other forum is that ESPN wanted a "top QB battle" so it fell through.   Also Miami Northwestern and DP is off.   Might be University vs DrP week 1.   My long shot guess is MNW might be the team playing Cartersville, but who knows.  They don't really have a top tier QB either. 

What I'm hearing from the other forum is that ESPN wanted a "top QB battle" so it fell through.   Also Miami Northwestern and DP is off.   Might be University vs DrP week 1.   My long shot guess is MNW might be the team playing Cartersville, but who knows.  They don't really have a top tier QB either. 

Well our QB isn't ranked on any sites however he did just go to the Army All American Combine and straight killed it!! Threw one bad pass all day and one that should have been caught. Like I said it's ESPN's call, I just know they want us to play because they wanna showcase Lorenzo. #2 RB 2018 and #6 overall, 2018 Army All American, has already committed to play in the game.  

Well our QB isn't ranked on any sites however he did just go to the Army All American Combine and straight killed it!! Threw one bad pass all day and one that should have been caught. Like I said it's ESPN's call, I just know they want us to play because they wanna showcase Lorenzo. #2 RB 2018 and #6 overall, 2018 Army All American, has already committed to play in the game.  

I'll admit I thought Lingard was a bit overrated, but I watched his 2016 highlights a little while back and was EXTREMELY impressed.   Kid is very very good.   Definitely noticed a big difference between soph and Junior years.   

• 2 weeks later...

Game in Georgia is off, however we are now scheduled to play @Dr. Phillips week 1. Looking forward to that one!! Should be a good match up, even though DP graduated a lot this year I'm sure they have kids waiting their turn. Our offense lots some but should be very good still, defense took a hit but we have kids to fill in...next man up mentality!!!