Florida players drafted

SportsNut25

Truly incredible stat

Not that surprised by Cypress Bay. Both of the Cypress Bay picks had great games against Apopka in the 2012 title game. The big O lineman punished us up front and Matt D had a ton of rushing yards. Now St. Thomas having no picks is surprising. If I remember right, they destroyed Lincoln in the 2012 title game and it is a bit surprising no members of that team were taken this year. Without checking, perhaps the better ones were drafted as Juniors last year. 

Not that surprised by Cypress Bay. Both of the Cypress Bay picks had great games against Apopka in the 2012 title game. The big O lineman punished us up front and Matt D had a ton of rushing yards. Now St. Thomas having no picks is surprising. If I remember right, they destroyed Lincoln in the 2012 title game and it is a bit surprising no members of that team were taken this year. Without checking, perhaps the better ones were drafted as Juniors last year.

There were quite a few juniors that declared early last year

Joey bosa comes to mind

Bryan Cox Jr signed with the eagles as free agent.   Thought he might get a late round pick.   Can't get draft picks every year :)